Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default What does this mean? 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list

I am having some payment issues on a new installation of zen cart. I am running Winchester_new theme and have activated paypal express. Other than the plugins that came with the theme, I have installed nothing additional.

Order are not being completed. I thought maybe it was the credit card plugin so I disabled that and just left paypal express. So far, no good. I have confirmed with my hosting account that the correct ports for SSL are open.

Here is a debug log from today. I don't know where to start with this. I did confirm that the sale/includes/classes/split_page_results.php was uploaded. Any suggestions on where to start with this would be helpful.

[16-Sep-2015 02:55:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore. com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 87 <== in /data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore. com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Express, What does this mean?

Try installing lat9s mydebug backtrace, then recreate the error and post the error log. Can also try switching to the Zc default template to see if it is specifically the template or not.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

You have incorrectly modified the file /includes/classes/split_page_results.php.
    Upload a new copy from a fresh distribution of Zen Cart 1.5.4.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

You have incorrectly modified the file /includes/classes/split_page_results.php.
    Upload a new copy from a fresh distribution of Zen Cart 1.5.4.
    I was told this earlier, the problem is I did not modify it. I did however upload a fresh copy just in case something went wonky.

Plugin Contributions

This is one of the log files for an order that was attempted but never came through. I have a couple of these and I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. I just know something is not working....

2015-09-16 05:41:31
    -------------------
    (live transaction) --> https://api-3t.paypal.com/nvp
    Request Headers:
    Array
    (
    [0] => Content-Type: text/namevalue
    [1] => X-VPS-Timeout: 90
    [2] => X-VPS-VIT-Client-Type: PHP/cURL
    [3] => X-VPS-VIT-Integration-Product: PHP::Zen Cart(R) - PayPal/NVP
    [4] => X-VPS-VIT-Integration-Version: 1.5.4
    )

Request Parameters: {SetExpressCheckout}
    Array
    (
    [AMT] => 24.00
    [ITEMAMT] => 24.00
    [L_NUMBER0] => CA-0059-1170
    [L_NAME0] => Polish Pottery Smaller Nesting Bowl (Pattern 1170) [142]
    [L_QTY0] => 1
    [L_AMT0] => 24.00
    [CURRENCYCODE] => USD
    [LOCALECODE] => US
    [GIFTMESSAGEENABLE] => 0
    [GIFTRECEIPTEENABLE] => 0
    [GIFTWRAPENABLE] => 0
    [GIFTWRAPNAME] =>
    [GIFTWRAPAMOUNT] => 0
    [BUYEREMAILOPTINENABLE] => 0
    [CUSTOMERSERVICENUMBER] =>
    [BRANDNAME] => Pacific Polish Pottery
    [PAYMENTACTION] => Sale
    [ALLOWNOTE] => 1
    [LANDINGPAGE] => Billing
    [NOSHIPPING] => 0
    [RETURNURL] => https://www.polishpotterystore.com/s...er.php?type=ec
    [CANCELURL] => https://www.polishpotterystore.com/s...rt&ec_cancel=1
    [PAGESTYLE] => Primary
    [METHOD] => SetExpressCheckout
    [USER] => sales_api1.polishpotterystore.com
    [PWD] => ****************
    [VERSION] => 61.0
    [SIGNATURE] => ****************************************************hlq4
    )

Response:
    Array
    (
    [TOKEN] => EC-2AF93593VM6167107
    [TIMESTAMP] => 2015-09-16T17:37:07Z
    [CORRELATIONID] => 7549a8cc9efd7
    [ACK] => Success
    [VERSION] => 61.0
    [BUILD] => 000000
    [CURL_ERRORS] =>
    )

SetExpressCheckout, Elapsed: 675ms -- Success
    php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

When you say " not coming thru" what exactly do you mean? It look like PayPal was a success, do you not see it in admin? If you go to papal is it there?

Are you still getting the php error? This debug file comes from turning on " debug" in the PayPal module, I believe. Do you have any other files in your log folder. Be sure to check the date stamps as to when they occurred.

Did you try what mc123456789 suggested yet?

Plugin Contributions

No orders in the admin and no orders in paypal. I have a handful of these errors in there today, something a bit different.

[17-Sep-2015 09:11:34 UTC] Request URI: /sale/index.php?main_page=products_all&disp_order=1&page=8, IP address: 66.249.65.223
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:155]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:132]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:262]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/split_page_results.php:87]
    #5 splitPageResults->splitPageResults() called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/modules/westminster_new/product_listing.php:35]
    #6 include(/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/modules/westminster_new/product_listing.php) called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #7 require(/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php:18]
    #8 require(/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php) called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php:253]
    #9 require(/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/index.php:97]

[17-Sep-2015 09:11:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 87 <== in /data/p/polishpo/polishpotterystore.com/public_html/sale/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

Mr Google came up with this. See if it helps or see if the problem is truly identical.

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.php?216730-PHP-Fatal-error-1109-Unknown-table-p-in-field-list

Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Mr Google came up with this. See if it helps or see if the problem is truly identical.

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....-in-field-list
    Yes I already saw this. I did in fact get an error when I had "All Products" as an option but I just disabled that. This is happening when people go to checkout. Right now I have only paypal as an option thinking that maybe the credit card option was doing it but it still happens. Every time someone get's stuck, this is where the "who's online" indicator shows that they are:
    sale/ajax.php?act=ajaxPayment&method=setNoscriptCookie

Plugin Contributions

Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast