Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post module

As of today, I'm getting gateway timeouts on canada post's site and neither code is working :) I thinking it's on CP's end but if anyone can confirm that would be helpful.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dunedon View Post
    As of today, I'm getting gateway timeouts on canada post's site and neither code is working :) I thinking it's on CP's end but if anyone can confirm that would be helpful. Thanks.
    Mine appears to be functioning ok. Put an item in cart and got quick selection of CP options. Didn't take it thru checkout. I did have a wonky the other day when CP went down I tried adding the hack and then removing it. I accidentally hit and extra key at some point so there was an extra character in my code which wonked it up. Found the error in logs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    Mine appears to be functioning ok. Put an item in cart and got quick selection of CP options. Didn't take it thru checkout. I did have a wonky the other day when CP went down I tried adding the hack and then removing it. I accidentally hit and extra key at some point so there was an extra character in my code which wonked it up. Found the error in logs.
    I'm getting connection refused errors when I try the module, and when I select the link to "Modify my Profile" I enter my ID and password and it gives a gateway error ... not sure what's going on or what has changed ... sigh.

Plugin Contributions

Canada Post is working at my end without the patch.
    Pre-Owned Books and Second Hand Stuff: http://www.onlineyardsale.ca

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Canada Post is working at my end without the patch.
    What version of ZenCart are you using? I'm still using 1.3.9h ... wonder if that's part of the problem (maybe that version of the CP module won't work, but the newest will) ... I might have to upgrade my site (which is another entire worry).

Thanks for any info/help :)

Plugin Contributions

Hello dunedon,

I'm using V1.5.4.

Try a fresh install of canadapost.php and upload it to /includes/modules/shipping

Plugin Contributions

I am getting the connection timeout error. I have tried the hack with no success. I have tried a fresh install of canadapost.php, a fresh install of the entire mod, and a fresh install of the mod on a fresh install of ZC 1.5.4. Nothing works. Is anyone else having similar problems with Canada Post now?

I used this mod for 6 or 7 years without a problem. Indeed, the CP module with dimensional shipping was the reason why I switched to ZC from another ecommerce package way back when. Implementing zone and table rates would be cumbersome and inaccurate, so I hope that Canada Post hasn't created a permanent problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by iCarp View Post
    I am getting the connection timeout error. I have tried the hack with no success. I have tried a fresh install of canadapost.php, a fresh install of the entire mod, and a fresh install of the mod on a fresh install of ZC 1.5.4. Nothing works. Is anyone else having similar problems with Canada Post now?

I used this mod for 6 or 7 years without a problem. Indeed, the CP module with dimensional shipping was the reason why I switched to ZC from another ecommerce package way back when. Implementing zone and table rates would be cumbersome and inaccurate, so I hope that Canada Post hasn't created a permanent problem.
    Sorry to hear that the Canada Post module not working for you.

The module is running okay on my end.

Plugin Contributions

I've been going round and round trying to solve this issue for 8 or 9 hours now and I'm starting to feel like an idiot... So I'm reaching out to see if someone can point me in the right direction.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what I need to change so that the CP Shipping Module groups all products into one box. Currently, it's returning quotes for each item of the order to be shipped in it's own box, separately.

In my searching, I have found multiple posts from 2008-ish about a "item ships in original box" checkbox when editing or adding a product -- but I'm not able to find this box anywhere, so it makes me wonder if the setting I'm looking for has moved or changed since then? Any help at all is immensely appreciated.

- Zen-Cart v1.5.3 (with the Authorize.Net module from v1.5.4) with the latest version of the CP Module.
    - PHP v5.3.29
    - MySQL v5.1.55-rel12.6

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by matgeek View Post
    I've been going round and round trying to solve this issue for 8 or 9 hours now and I'm starting to feel like an idiot... So I'm reaching out to see if someone can point me in the right direction.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what I need to change so that the CP Shipping Module groups all products into one box. Currently, it's returning quotes for each item of the order to be shipped in it's own box, separately.

In my searching, I have found multiple posts from 2008-ish about a "item ships in original box" checkbox when editing or adding a product -- but I'm not able to find this box anywhere, so it makes me wonder if the setting I'm looking for has moved or changed since then? Any help at all is immensely appreciated.

- Zen-Cart v1.5.3 (with the Authorize.Net module from v1.5.4) with the latest version of the CP Module.
    - PHP v5.3.29
    - MySQL v5.1.55-rel12.6

Hello,

Make sure ready to ship is not check on the product pages.

Go to Module and click on Shipping in Admin.

Select the Canada Post Module. Click on Modify my profile.

Select Add/Modify/Delete Boxes

Add your boxes.

Then Log out when you are finished.

--------------------------------------

Make sure Ready to ship is un check on your product pages.

Products Shipping Weight: 0.125

Select Weight Units: kgs

Select Dimensional Units: cm

Length 17

Width 10.40

Height 1.60

Ready to Ship [Do Not Check This Box] Item ships in its original box? (ie: will not be combined in another box for shipping, and no additional packaging costs to be added)

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast