Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    To put this to bed (again) and seeing as this is/was a javascript issue, searching this forum on javascript led to this post where a solution was provided at least for one area that was to be applied to other areas as discussed further in the thread.
    I got the first part changed but I don't understand the second part. Restore the three files from what and where? Also changed Section ID - where in the code and changed to what values?

Restored the next three files to the original template files from RSB v2.0 :
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_specials_defa ult.php
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_featured_prod ucts.php
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_whats_new.php
    (However, I changed the section id's to be consistent with tpl_index_default.php)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    I got the first part changed but I don't understand the second part. Restore the three files from what and where? Also changed Section ID - where in the code and changed to what values?

Restored the next three files to the original template files from RSB v2.0 :
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_specials_defa ult.php
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_featured_prod ucts.php
    includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_modules_whats_new.php
    (However, I changed the section id's to be consistent with tpl_index_default.php)
    The three files restored (because it would seem that there were other edits made to try to get this same thing to work in a different manner needed to be undone), were from the Responsive Sheffield Blue (RSB) version 2.0 fileset that can be downloaded from the responsive templates area of the ZC plugins.

With regards to the section IDs, if you open each of those three files, you will see towards the top that there is an html tag beginning with <section... If you take note of the code that was provided at the related post, you will see that specials lined up with section-3, featured lined up with section-2 and whats new lined up with section-1. Well, what is shown there is the "original code" from the tpl_index_default.php file. If you look at each of the three files, the section ids in the same "file order" are: 3, 1, 2. (instead of 3, 2, 1 as shown in the tpl_index_default.php file)

Therefore, to have the information line up together, it appears that they modified the section information in 2 of the 3 individual template files so that basically tpl_modules_featured_products.php had <section id="section-1"> and tpl_modules_whats_new.php had <section id="section-2">.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

The three files restored (because it would seem that there were other edits made to try to get this same thing to work in a different manner needed to be undone), were from the Responsive Sheffield Blue (RSB) version 2.0 fileset that can be downloaded from the responsive templates area of the ZC plugins.

With regards to the section IDs, if you open each of those three files, you will see towards the top that there is an html tag beginning with <section... If you take note of the code that was provided at the related post, you will see that specials lined up with section-3, featured lined up with section-2 and whats new lined up with section-1. Well, what is shown there is the "original code" from the tpl_index_default.php file. If you look at each of the three files, the section ids in the same "file order" are: 3, 1, 2. (instead of 3, 2, 1 as shown in the tpl_index_default.php file)

Therefore, to have the information line up together, it appears that they modified the section information in 2 of the 3 individual template files so that basically tpl_modules_featured_products.php had <section id="section-1"> and tpl_modules_whats_new.php had <section id="section-2">.

I made the first changes to includes\templates\responsive_sheffield_blue\templates\tpl_index_default.php (See below code that I changed) I changed the tpl_modules_featured_products.php file to have a value of <section id="section-2"> and I changed file tpl_modules_whats_new to have a <section id="section-1">

See my screen print below. Now everything is gone except for what is in column 1. Even the footer area is gone.

Below is the change I made to tpl_index_default.php

Made this change at the very top of the code:

* Modified by Anne (Picaflor-Azul.com) Responsive Sheffield Blue v1.0 v2.0
    */
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS));// added jpda
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_FEATURED_PRODUCTS_MODULE)); // added jpda
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_SPECIALS_INDEX));// added jpda
    */
    ?>

while (!$show_display_nav->EOF) {
    switch ($show_display_nav->fields['configuration_key']) {
    case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_FEATURED_PRODUCTS':
    if ($zc_show_featured) echo '<li><a href="section-2" class="icon-shop"><span>' . BOX_HEADING_FEATURED_PRODUCTS . '</span></a></li>'. "\n";
    break;
    case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS':
    if ($zc_show_specials) echo '<li><a href="section-3" class="icon-cup"><span>' . BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS . '</span></a></li>'. "\n";
    break;
    case 'SHOW_PRODUCT_INFO_MAIN_NEW_PRODUCTS':
    if ($zc_show_new_products) echo '<li><a href="section-1" class="icon-food"><span>' . BOX_HEADING_WHATS_NEW . '</span></a></li>'. "\n";
    break;
    }
    $show_display_nav->MoveNext();
    }

What it looks like now:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	column 2 & 3 dispeared.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	16496

Plugin Contributions

What you have there is a blank or partial blank page... That means something was done or is being done incorrectly, error log should be waiting for you in the logs directory.

Also, when posting code, it is easier to cypher if you use the # symbol from the message box toolbar to provide something like: [code]my super long code to review[/code] as seen in your text editor..

Which produces this when posted:
    Code:
    my super long code to review

Plugin Contributions

What you have there is a blank or partial blank page... That means something was done or is being done incorrectly, error log should be waiting for you in the logs directory.

Also, when posting code, it is easier to cypher if you use the # symbol from the message box toolbar to provide something like: [code]my super long code to review[/code] as seen in your text editor..

Which produces this when posted:
    Code:
    my super long code to review
    I figured it out. it was the */ after the include statements. I removed it and it started working.
    Thanks for all your help.

also thanks for the tip on how to add code to the forum. I always wanted to know how to post the code in those boxes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    I figured it out. it was the */ after the include statements. I removed it and it started working.
    Thanks for all your help.

also thanks for the tip on how to add code to the forum. I always wanted to know how to post the code in those boxes.
    Welcome, took me a while to figure out as well.. Including how to post the statements as I did so that they didn't get automatically converted. :)

Now back to Anne's forum. :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Getting this errors.

[16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 113
    [16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 114
    [16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 116
    [16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 117
    [16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 113
    [16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 114
    [16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 116
    [16-Jul-2016 07:18:15 Canada/Mountain] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 117

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Welcome, took me a while to figure out as well.. Including how to post the statements as I did so that they didn't get automatically converted. :)

Now back to Anne's forum. :)
    It's working great on the Main Page with the coding changes provided.

But when I go to other categories within the site the same issue comes back. I'm referring to the "Newest", "Featured" and "Specials" issue.