Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1518
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

Can some 1 help me with why this page gets messed up, my right columns are on left side and footer never stretches. http://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/Wo...ducts_id=22164
    this page my product description are on bottom of page, http://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/Wo...roducts_id=159
    i want to go live soon with new template but trying to take care of little issues like this. something related to my tpl_product_info_display.php and css
    thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

To remove - "Enabled Responsive Sheffield Blue Configuration Menu." alert in Admin pages.

Code:
     // delete configuration menu
      $db->Execute("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_ADMIN_PAGES." WHERE page_key = '".$admin_page."' LIMIT 1;");
    Thanks Anne, years later and this simple fix still applies to v.1.5.6a!
    Last edited by SliderCO; 11 Feb 2019 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Add the quote from Anne's fix

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kjell Aa View Post
    This support thread is 144 pages, does it say anywhere how to handle multiple languages in the "flexible_footer_menu" table?
    The table do have primary key set to page_id only, but I would think you'd need to have language_id as a key also.

Any suggestions?

Kjell
    Have you had a look in the 'multi-lingual flexible footer menu' support thread?

Plugin Contributions

(Using Zencart 1.5.5f) I read through 100's of threads, but there are so so many, can anyone tell me where/how to correct this, please? My category images are not aligning. I have changed configuration-->maximum values-->categories to list per row from 2-6 (would like 4 per row) and it does not correct it. I also have changed configuration-->images--> top subcategory image width and height, does not help. I resized all of the images down to the same sizes, right now at width 75px x height 45px , did not help. I know this is something simple, I am just missing it . Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	websitecategoryimageissuezencart.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	18351

Plugin Contributions

Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    THANK YOU!!! Yes, that fixed it!! I have been reading through all of the posts and just not made it to that one yet, there are sooo many. Thank you again!!!!

Plugin Contributions

For Lovers of This Template
    I am looking for other users of Responsive Sheffield Blue to help make this template fully compatible with ZenCart 1.5.6a. Currently there are issues upgrading to the latest version without help from Picaflor Azul (Anne). Unless we want to wait a while, its going to take money to move to this up the priority ladder for Anne. I am willing to kick in but am looking for other sponsors to make this happen. If interested please contact me: [email protected]
    I am waiting to hear back from Anne with a quote for doing the updates.

Plugin Contributions

I just upgraded from 1.5.0 to 1.5.5f the old template was bearly supporting 1.5.0. I have few issues and tried to read and search this thread but it is so long could not find answers or maybe there is not yet similar.

1. Banner manager link is not in tools
    2. Navigation menu is not like it suppose to be:

Name:	error_template.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	18403
    3, How do I set the settings right so that it is 3 column mode and those boxes on the sides because now the bottom part of page looks like this:

Name:	templateproblem2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	18404

Sorry but I am totally green on these kind of issues and could not find help on the thread.

Plugin Contributions

Using RSB 2.0 in ZC 1.5.6a (PHP 7.1) In the admin>catalogue/products when I click any of the Edit Product buttons, the following error is produced:

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used:

zen_href_link('', 'cPath=2_14&product_type=1&pID=53&action=new_product_preview', 'NONSSL')

Don't have any other modified files except for Responsive Sheffield Blue template files. The Move, Copy, Attributes buttons all work okay. Editing and creating categories all work okay. Problem is limited to editing product listings only. Front of site is working fine. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if it's connected but just got the following (sanitized version) from myDEBUG log:

Request URI: /testsite/adminxxxxx/configuration.php?gID=35&zenAdminID=f5f563dc267c828b6d3e4770b3d34769, IP address: XXX.XX.XXX.XX
    #1 zen_call_function() called at [/home/mywebsite/public_html/testsite/adminxxxxx/configuration.php:133]
    --> PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' not found or invalid function name in /home/mywebsite/public_html/testsite/adminxxxxx/includes/functions/general.php on line 1721.