Page 167 of 284 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2840
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Wiping out the guest-related record was the culprit. Running the query did the trick. Thank you!!
    You're very welcome.

Plugin Contributions

I have zen cart version 1.5.5f using the 'Shipping by Quote' module (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1224). I installed version 2.3.2 of the OPC module and 'Shipping by Quote' module doesn't show as one of the shipping methods when OPC is enabled. I displays ok with OPC switched off.
    Is there something specific I need to do to enable non standard shipping methods to display? I read through the readme file and didn't see anything related to custom shipping options.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    I have zen cart version 1.5.5f using the 'Shipping by Quote' module (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1224). I installed version 2.3.2 of the OPC module and 'Shipping by Quote' module doesn't show as one of the shipping methods when OPC is enabled. I displays ok with OPC switched off.
    Is there something specific I need to do to enable non standard shipping methods to display? I read through the readme file and didn't see anything related to custom shipping options.
    I just took a cursory look at that shipping method and, given its changes to the checkout_shipping page's processing and formatting, I'll guess that an integration is possible but it's going to require custom coding/merging of OPC and that shipping method.

Plugin Contributions

-------
    Last edited by ink; 16 Jun 2020 at 06:04 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Installation details are in the docs which comes with this module. To activate / deactivate it you do that in Admin > Configuration > One-Page Checkout Settings > Enable One-Page Checkout? - set to True or False (also described in the docs).
    I installed a fresh website and selected the responsive template, uploaded the Checkout one page and I get the same Jscript error and it doesnt work. Tried deleting min file in jscript folder whats wrong?

index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping:22 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.4.0.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.

Just thought, I did install Paypal is that not compatible?
    PHP Version: 7.2.31 (Zend: 3.2.0)
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c
    Database Patch Level: 1.5.6
    Last edited by ink; 16 Jun 2020 at 06:05 PM.

Plugin Contributions

That console message is associated with the template's rendering (normally in the /common/html_header.php) and has nothing to do with OPC.

When you say that it doesn't work, what is it and how does it not work?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it. It doesnt append the default checkout phase from three to one page. Also cant see it in the config admin menu. Maybe I copied the wrong console errors as well, there quite a lot in there and read earlier about a similar problem.

I was just about to post this as well dont know if it helps?

[16-Jun-2020 17:11:38 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping, IP address: whatever
    #1 OnePageCheckout->initializeGuestCheckout() called at [/home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:473]
    #2 OnePageCheckout->reset() called at [/home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:437]
    #3 OnePageCheckout->resetGuestSessionValues() called at [/home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php:37]
    #4 checkout_one_observer->__construct() called at [/home/xxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #5 require(/home/xxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/xxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6 require(/home/xxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/xxx/public_html/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant CHECKOUT_ONE_ENABLE_REGISTERED_ACCOUNTS - assumed 'CHECKOUT_ONE_ENABLE_REGISTERED_ACCOUNTS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 361.

Plugin Contributions

there is noting in the config table, I followed the install to the tee and clicked on "Admin home" to install which seemed weird in the first instance.

Plugin Contributions

What is the SQL to add to the config table so I can add it manually?

Sorted, I refresed it one more time and clicked the admin home 3 times and then it loaded the SQL, just some dodgy "plug n pray" crap my end no bug.
    Last edited by ink; 16 Jun 2020 at 06:48 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    What is the SQL to add to the config table so I can add it manually?

Sorted, I refresed it one more time and clicked the admin home 3 times and then it loaded the SQL, just some dodgy "plug n pray" crap my end no bug.
    Weird, refreshing the admin (or clicking "Admin Home") should have kicked in the plugin's admin initialization script. You'll need to enable OPC via its configuration settings for the 3-page-checkout to revert to a 1-page-checkout.