Page 33 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Cindy,

On my laptop, shrinking the browser window to about 2/3 the screen width causes the problem on your site. I estimate the problem starts at about 666 pixels based on a 9.25 inch browser window, 72 screen pixels per inch, on a 13 inch wide screen. See attached image. MacPro 15 inch (diagonal) laptop, 2014 vintage, Firefox browser (v85.0).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

In version 3.0.0, on a product info page, two thin lines remain if "larger image" is clicked and then the larger image is closed. The lines are borders associated with the modal header and footer. The modal-header border bottom is set to 1 px. Similarly, the modal-footer border top is set to 1 pixel. I eliminated these lines through CSS, but some people may want to keep the lines when the large image is displayed.

Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dave224 View Post
    Cindy,

On my laptop, shrinking the browser window to about 2/3 the screen width causes the problem on your site. I estimate the problem starts at about 666 pixels based on a 9.25 inch browser window, 72 screen pixels per inch, on a 13 inch wide screen. See attached image. MacPro 15 inch (diagonal) laptop, 2014 vintage, Firefox browser (v85.0).
    Yep, I see that too. There's a point where the width is close to the 992px transition point where those inputs don't display real well (as identified by your screenshot). I'm currently considering that a corner-case since there aren't many customers that will be doing a screen-shrink.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave224 View Post
    Cindy,

Yep, I see that too. There's a point where the width is close to the 992px transition point where those inputs don't display real well (as identified by your screenshot). I'm currently considering that a corner-case since there aren't many customers that will be doing a screen-shrink.
    A couple additional options:
    - In 3.0.0 of the template if you know your customers are going to be using strangely-sized browser windows and also will have no clue how to resize their browser to see things better, then you could just change the number of columns from 3 to 2.

- The 3.1.0 version of the template does some fancier auto-placement and resizing of cells based on viewport, and you can edit the applied classes directly in the template's HTML if your needs require slightly wider (and fewer) cells at various breakpoints.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

Hello, I have tried editing the stylesheet colours and can't seem to change the add to cart green colour in the header and border, I have changed it in the stylesheet and searched for the colour code in developers toolkit, I change where it pointed and it's still green :/ Any ideas?

Also, is there a way to remove the 'important links' link that isn't used from showing on the mobile version, I have it switched off on desktop version but it's appearing still on the mobile version.

Thank you lots.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Opal5 View Post
    Hello, I have tried editing the stylesheet colours and can't seem to change the add to cart green colour in the header and border, I have changed it in the stylesheet and searched for the colour code in developers toolkit, I change where it pointed and it's still green :/ Any ideas?

Also, is there a way to remove the 'important links' link that isn't used from showing on the mobile version, I have it switched off on desktop version but it's appearing still on the mobile version.

Thank you lots.
    That add-to-cart coloring is controlled by the stylesheet_colors.css file. I'm not sure why @rbarbour chose to keep that in the stylesheet rather than controlled by the admin color-picker.

Plugin Contributions

That add-to-cart coloring is controlled by the stylesheet_colors.css file. I'm not sure why @rbarbour chose to keep that in the stylesheet rather than controlled by the admin color-picker.

Right? Should have been incorporated into the admin color-picker. I'm using the beta version and it resizes the pages nicely...
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

Plugin Contributions

Thank you! I think it was an issue my end because I'd changed it in stylesheet_colors but it was still green, it took a while to refresh and update on my desktop so could be a cache issue my end maybe?

Would you happen to know how I can remove the 'important links' link from the mobile version? It's still in the mobile menu at the top but turned off in admin and off on the desktop version but for some reason it's still showing on the mobile version :/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Opal5 View Post
    Thank you! I think it was an issue my end because I'd changed it in stylesheet_colors but it was still green, it took a while to refresh and update on my desktop so could be a cache issue my end maybe?

Would you happen to know how I can remove the 'important links' link from the mobile version? It's still in the mobile menu at the top but turned off in admin and off on the desktop version but for some reason it's still showing on the mobile version :/
    The mobile-menu's display is controlled by /includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_offcanvas_menu.php.

The inclusion of that "Important Links" link (for EZ-Pages) is controlled by Configuration :: EZ Pages Settings :: EZ-Pages Display Status - Sidebox; set that to a value other than 1 to disable the display to the "general public".

Plugin Contributions

The mobile-menu's display is controlled by /includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_offcanvas_menu.php.

The inclusion of that "Important Links" link (for EZ-Pages) is controlled by Configuration :: EZ Pages Settings :: EZ-Pages Display Status - Sidebox; set that to a value other than 1 to disable the display to the "general public".
    Again, thank you so very much! That worked perfectly and I still got to keep my ez pages on the footer :) The 'Information' link at the top menu on the mobile site, where is that controlled? I have it turned off in Layout Boxes Controller because I'm using the information in the ez pages in the footer instead.

Page 33 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast