Page 262 of 284 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2840
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    ...the "Use Credit Card" button is displayed for just a second and then the fields re-appear.
    the use credit card button is just a place holder. the button itself does nothing... it gets replaced by functions within the square javascript code.

if you do NOT want to see it you can find the code in includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php and change:

Code:
    //from
                     'fields' => [
                        [
                            'title' => '',
                            'field' => '<div id="card-container" ></div>
                                <button id="card-button" type="button">Use Credit Card</button>',
                        ],
    //to:
                     'fields' => [
                        [
                            'title' => '',
                            'field' => '<div id="card-container" ></div>
                                <button id="card-button" type="button" hidden>Use Credit Card</button>',
                        ],
    the problem that you are experiencing is again a javascript loading issue, and your workaround is fine. it would be nice to not have to do a complete page reload, but digging into the javascript right now is low on my totem pole...
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

It's all good. I was just surprised because I don't recall ever having seen this scenario.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Guest Checkout with OPC - PHP 7.4 and Zen Cart 1.5.7c, OPC 2.4.5 (2022-12-27). Has anyone else seen this? Happens once in a while, not consistently.

[14-May-2023 21:32:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Malformed value for session-based shipping module; customer will need to re-select: {"id":"","title":"United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)","cost":35.76100000000000278532752417959272861480712890625} in /home/client/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 323

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Guest Checkout with OPC - PHP 7.4 and Zen Cart 1.5.7c, OPC 2.4.5 (2022-12-27). Has anyone else seen this? Happens once in a while, not consistently.

[14-May-2023 21:32:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Malformed value for session-based shipping module; customer will need to re-select: {"id":"","title":"United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)","cost":35.76100000000000278532752417959272861480712890625} in /home/client/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 323
    I've seen that, usually on the shopping-cart page, when a shipping method like UPS or USPS can't ship to the customer's selected country/state; nothing IMO to do with OPC.

Plugin Contributions

Seems to only happen in OPC (and only occasionally). I'm going to try a page reload when this happens to see if that helps.
    Happens when the user hits confirm.

Plugin Contributions

ZC 1.5.8a, OPC 2.4.5

I'm in the final stages of customizing a brand new website. I thought I finally had everything under control, but I must have done something wrong at the last minute yesterday, because today I'm getting the error message, "Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing," when the program switches from tpl_login_guest.php to tpl_checkout_one_default.php. When I hit F12, I am told that jscript is saying that "Missing #orderTotalDivs" is the culprit, but I'm not entirely sure what that signifies. I made some modifications to the classes/order.php file, but I have not touched the classes/order_total.php file. Moreover, reverting classes/order.php to the original file doesn't fix the problem. When I click the "OK" button on the error message, the program resumes and lets the transaction proceed all the way through without further complaint. Any ideas? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by archelaus View Post
    ZC 1.5.8a, OPC 2.4.5

I'm in the final stages of customizing a brand new website. I thought I finally had everything under control, but I must have done something wrong at the last minute yesterday, because today I'm getting the error message, "Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing," when the program switches from tpl_login_guest.php to tpl_checkout_one_default.php. When I hit F12, I am told that jscript is saying that "Missing #orderTotalDivs" is the culprit, but I'm not entirely sure what that signifies. I made some modifications to the classes/order.php file, but I have not touched the classes/order_total.php file. Moreover, reverting classes/order.php to the original file doesn't fix the problem. When I click the "OK" button on the error message, the program resumes and lets the transaction proceed all the way through without further complaint. Any ideas? Thanks!
    What template is in use? Those "missing elements" messages come from the OPC jQuery when it is looking for required "CSS Selectors", many of which (especially the order-total related ones) are customizable in the admin's Configuration :: One-Page Checkout Settings.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What template is in use? Those "missing elements" messages come from the OPC jQuery when it is looking for required "CSS Selectors", many of which (especially the order-total related ones) are customizable in the admin's Configuration :: One-Page Checkout Settings.
    I'm using a custom template that began as Responsive Classic but no longer has any meaningful similarity to it. I've also customized the various CSS files that came with OPC and deleted the responsive.css and responsive_default.css files, which were interfering with the way I was making the site responsive to changes in screen size. All of that was done, however, long before this problem happened today. I don't think I was changing any CSS files late yesterday, and I know I wasn't today.

The only thing I'm seeing in One-Page Checkout Settings that looks relevant is "Order Total, jQuery Selector," which has been set to "#ottotal > div:first-child" since the beginning, because I didn't know what it meant and had no reason to change it.

Does that help clarify where things stand? Sorry to be so clueless. Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Is the test site publicly available or could you send me a link to the site via PM so that I can see what's going on?

OPC expects to find all of the order-total names and prices within an HTML element with the 'id' of orderTotalDivs; that's where the "Missing #orderTotalDivs" message comes from.

Plugin Contributions

I can think of two possibilities.
    1) you have modified the tpl_modules_opc_shopping_cart.php or its missing (YOURSITE>includes>templates>template_default>templates) or the copy in your template
    2) MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED is missing from the configuration table on your database.
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\