Page 106 of 134 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1337
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You'll need to 'bump up' an if-clause to re-parse the quotes, capturing the "Flat" value for later use when inserting that quote into the USPS card. The $i loop-level is on a per-shipping-module basis and the $j loop gathers the method(s) provided by the current shipping module.
    Forgive me, but I'm completely out of my element on this one. I can work with basic html and css, and am slowly getting the hang of bootstrap, but adding if/then statements to php files starts getting over my head. I completely understand what you're saying needs to be done, I'm just lost as to how to execute. I've looked at the modules and classes files trying to get a better understanding of the $xxxx commands, but still confused as to specifically take the flat shipping modules quote value, "store it" and then output it. Even if you could give me a sample of what it might look like so I can use trial and error that would help.

If it really is too complicated I will just have to learn to live with it, but since I only ship USPS would prefer for all shipping options to display in one card so as to not confuse the customer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mcqueeneycoins View Post
    Forgive me, but I'm completely out of my element on this one. I can work with basic html and css, and am slowly getting the hang of bootstrap, but adding if/then statements to php files starts getting over my head. I completely understand what you're saying needs to be done, I'm just lost as to how to execute. I've looked at the modules and classes files trying to get a better understanding of the $xxxx commands, but still confused as to specifically take the flat shipping modules quote value, "store it" and then output it. Even if you could give me a sample of what it might look like so I can use trial and error that would help.

If it really is too complicated I will just have to learn to live with it, but since I only ship USPS would prefer for all shipping options to display in one card so as to not confuse the customer.
    I think I found a useable workaround--I moved the <div class="card-header"> and it displays all shipping options together with a less than perfect heading. This should work I would think, but any tips on how to make the heading and card body a little cleaner? It looks like it's inheriting the border-radius from the card class--the rounded-bottom, etc. doesn't seem to change anything. I tried messing with the mb, p, etc. as well but not having much luck.

Code:
    <div class="card card-header mb-0 rounded-top">USPS</div>
    <div class="card p-3 border-top-0 rounded-bottom">

<?php
        if ($free_shipping === true) {
    ?>
                    <div id="shippingMethod-content-two" class="content"><?php echo FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE . (isset($quotes[$i]['icon']) ? '&nbsp;' . $quotes[$i]['icon'] : ''); ?></div>

<div id="shippingMethod-selected" class="selected"><?php echo sprintf(FREE_SHIPPING_DESCRIPTION, $currencies->format(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER)) . zen_draw_hidden_field('shipping', 'free_free'); ?></div>
    <?php
        } else {
            $radio_buttons = 0;
            for ($i = 0, $n = count($quotes); $i < $n; $i++) {
          // bof: field set
    // allows FedEx to work comment comment out Standard and Uncomment FedEx
    //      if (!empty($quotes[$i]['id']) || !empty($quotes[$i]['module'])) { // FedEx
                if (!empty($quotes[$i]['module'])) { // Standard
    ?>
    <!--bof shipping method option card-->
                    <div class="card mb-3">

<div class="card-body p-3">
    <?php
                    if (isset($quotes[$i]['error'])) {
    ?>
                            <div><?php echo $quotes[$i]['error']; ?></div>
    <?php
                    } else {
                        for ($j = 0, $n2 = count($quotes[$i]['methods']); $j < $n2; $j++) {
    // set the radio button to be checked if it is the method chosen

Plugin Contributions

I've just released v3.6.0 of the ZCA Bootstrap Template to the Zen Cart plugins: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2191

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#236: Restructuring and notifications added for AJAX search.
    #237: Add missing language constant for AJAX search.
    #238: Add a 'soft' configuration setting to disable the 'back-to-top' icon.
    #240: Simplify and reduce processing for SNAF pages.
    #241: Price-related observer updated to honor a previous observer's changes.
    #244: Add a 'soft' configuration setting to control whether zca_js_zone_list returns zone_id or zone_name values.
    #245: Correct name of "Add Address" button on the address_book page, was displaying as "Back".
    #246: Add role="button" to AJAX search header link to improve SEO rating.
    #247: New colors defined for upper NavBar buttons (other than the AJAX header search icon).
    #252: "Images" column for table-based product listings updates for screen-readers.
    #253: Colors added for "Advanced Accessibility Standards". See this (https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...s#v360-updates) link for details.
    #254: Correct styling for "Buy Now" buttons, 'more info ...' link and min/max/unit display on table-based listings.
    #258: ask_a_question and account_history_info page/template updates based on recent zc158 base changes.
    #259: Correct HTML validation issues on additional-images' modal display.
    #261: "Sold Out" button, add coloring and remove hover-pointer since the button's not clickable.
    #266: "Float" the 'Add Selected to Cart' button on product listing pages, to keep the button visible in the customer's viewport.

Plugin Contributions

I think I found a bug. When using shipping estimator with Bootstrap v3.6.0 and with option 'Configuration->Customer Details->State field - Display as pulldown when possible?' set to true, there are two field for state: One with pulldown menu and one standard input box. With above option set to false no problem.
    The standard input field should be hidden (by some Javascript). I can't find if problem is due to Javascript or css.
    If you could point me to where to look at I might be able to fix it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pilou2 View Post
    I think I found a bug. When using shipping estimator with Bootstrap v3.6.0 and with option 'Configuration->Customer Details->State field - Display as pulldown when possible?' set to true, there are two field for state: One with pulldown menu and one standard input box. With above option set to false no problem.
    The standard input field should be hidden (by some Javascript). I can't find if problem is due to Javascript or css.
    If you could point me to where to look at I might be able to fix it.
    Are you using the shipping-estimator on the shopping-cart page or as a modal pop-up? The 'standard' behavior of the template (like the rest of the Zen Cart templates) is to include some javascript/jQuery element to hide the "State" field when a pulldown is in use.

For Bootstrap, that's in the bootstrap templates jscript/jscript_addr_pulldowns_zca_bootstrap.php file.

Are there any console errors (see via the browser's F12/Inspect tab)? If so, those might identify the source of the issue. If the HTML isn't valid, the jQuery addition sometimes will not happen properly.

Plugin Contributions

We're getting the same with the estimator button on the cart page.

Another glitch that showed up on a site using Discount Coupons with a "once-per-user" setting. Using that once during guest checkout keeps any later guest from using the coupon. Is the simple thing just to advise customers that they must log in to use the coupon? The disallowed pages are set to default.

Plugin Contributions

Are you using the shipping-estimator on the shopping-cart page or as a modal pop-up? The 'standard' behavior of the template (like the rest of the Zen Cart templates) is to include some javascript/jQuery element to hide the "State" field when a pulldown is in use.

For Bootstrap, that's in the bootstrap templates jscript/jscript_addr_pulldowns_zca_bootstrap.php file.

Are there any console errors (see via the browser's F12/Inspect tab)? If so, those might identify the source of the issue. If the HTML isn't valid, the jQuery addition sometimes will not happen properly.
    I use the estimator as a popup. I looked at browser debug and source page and could not find any trace of jscript_addr_pulldowns_zca_bootstrap.php file or its code. I don't think it is loaded at all. I tried to change state after setting it a first time but although page reload fields are not updated. The Javascript function that do the update is in the same file...
    It is all I found for now.

Plugin Contributions

@pilou2, what version of Zen Cart is in use when the pop-up shipping estimator doesn't load the jQuery to do those dropdowns?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post

Another glitch that showed up on a site using Discount Coupons with a "once-per-user" setting. Using that once during guest checkout keeps any later guest from using the coupon. Is the simple thing just to advise customers that they must log in to use the coupon? The disallowed pages are set to default.
    Saying that the disallowed pages are set to default doesn't help (I'd need to look at the code). Is ot_coupon in that list? If not, sounds like it should be.

Plugin Contributions

@pilou2, what version of Zen Cart is in use when the pop-up shipping estimator doesn't load the jQuery to do those dropdowns?
    It is Version 1.5.8a with some Github updates up to few weeks ago and Japanese pack is installed and Postcode_auto too... Yes I know it could interfere especially last one but as #dbltoe said
    I don't think it is the case. I plan to make a fresh install of Zencart and Bootstrap as soon as I have more time.