Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual [Support Thread]

It's not a good idea to mix "formats" when doing templates. Just as boostrap has it's own slider, there are many footers available as well.

Head on over to https://mdbootstrap.com/docs/standar...customization/ and find something that flips your switch.

Plugin Contributions

dbltoe

Thank you for the link... does this get hard coded or can it be driven from the database. The nice thing about the flexible footer was that it is database driven and so changes are simple if for example my partner wants to change something without having to go into the php files. I want to tackle sliders and things next on the front page and again was going to use the code from the Westminster new as I could not see how to do it from the bootstrap settings. I clearly need to do a bit more learning/research.

Plugin Contributions

I didn't look through all of them but, the folks managing bootstrap are a lot more current than just HTML and CSS.

That said, most code is easily "massaged" to use links, iframes, videos, or database information.

For instance, with the Four column footer, most of the Contact items are already ZC variables in the database.
    Code:
    <div class="col-md-3 col-lg-3 col-xl-3 mx-auto mt-3">            <h6 class="text-uppercase mb-4 font-weight-bold">
                  Company name
                </h6>
                <p>
                  Here you can use rows and columns to organize your footer
                  content. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing
                  elit.
                </p>
              </div>
    could be changed to
    Code:
    <div class="col-md-3 col-lg-3 col-xl-3 mx-auto mt-3">            <h6 class="text-uppercase mb-4 font-weight-bold">
                  <?php
                  echo $STORE_NAME;
                  ?>
                </h6>
                <p>
                  Here you can use rows and columns to organize your footer
                  content. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing
                  elit.
                </p>
              </div>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    dbltoe

Thank you for the link... does this get hard coded or can it be driven from the database. The nice thing about the flexible footer was that it is database driven and so changes are simple if for example my partner wants to change something without having to go into the php files. I want to tackle sliders and things next on the front page and again was going to use the code from the Westminster new as I could not see how to do it from the bootstrap settings. I clearly need to do a bit more learning/research.
    Bootstrap 4 Front Page Slider: https://github.com/lat9/bs4_home_slider

Plugin Contributions

Is there a current alternative to this add-on in 2023?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

I'm updating a store from v1.5.5f to v1.5.8a, the current site has FFMM installed, so I'm bringing that data. The new footer looks OK and it seems to be working correctly. Although, I'm having 2 issues:

• the CKEditor doesn't show up on the page
    • It doesn't let me insert new items

All the items from the current DB are/were showing up in the new store, and I can edit them accordingly and FFMM will accept the changes; BUT it won't insert anything new, even if is just text.

These are the errors in my log:

Code:
    [15-Aug-2023 15:53:14 America/Puerto_Rico] Request URI: /new_shop/*admin*/index.php?cmd=flexible_footer_menu&page=&action=update, IP address: 24.55.69.103, Language id 1
    #1  AdminRequestSanitizer->filterProductUrlRegex() called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/classes/AdminRequestSanitizer.php:301]
    #2  AdminRequestSanitizer->processBuiltIn() called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/classes/AdminRequestSanitizer.php:212]
    #3  AdminRequestSanitizer->runSpecificSanitizer() called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/classes/AdminRequestSanitizer.php:190]
    #4  AdminRequestSanitizer->runSanitizers() called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/init_includes/init_sanitize.php:307]
    #5  require_once(/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/init_includes/init_sanitize.php) called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #6  require(/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/application_top.php:42]
    #7  require(/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/flexible_footer_menu.php:15]
    #8  require(/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/flexible_footer_menu.php) called at [/home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mystore/public_html/new_shop/*admin*/includes/classes/AdminRequestSanitizer.php on line 515.
    The module used was the recent version posted on GitHub.

Can someone help me with this issue?
    Last edited by ideasgirl; 15 Aug 2023 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Change server
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

I'm updating a store from v1.5.7d to v1.5.8a, the current site has FFMM installed and all the database info carries over to the new site just fine.
    My problem is also like yours as the data in the footer can be modified but unable to create new data. I also have the exact same PHP warning in the logs.
    I have found by swapping the admin/
    flexible_footer_menu.php as found on the latest GitHub release with the file from my old version rectifies the problem of being able to create new data, but I can't determine where in the file is the problem.
    It also still throws exactly the same PHP Warning in admin/includes/classes/AdminRequestSanitizer.php on line 515.
    Top Quality Belgian Chocolates and Continental Confectionery.
    https://www.sweetmomentsuk.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

While your site is not bleeding edge, you need this fix for this mod:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/5849
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    While your site is not bleeding edge, you need this fix for this mod:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/5849
    Thank you for the fix above regarding AdminRequestSanitizer.php
    I have applied all the line changes 511 to 535 and it works like a dream in my 158a test site. No more errors recorded in the log files when updating Flexible Footer from the admin.

Top Quality Belgian Chocolates and Continental Confectionery.
    https://www.sweetmomentsuk.co.uk

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213