Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Just noting that once the customer confirms an order, OPC is no longer part of the processing. Having said that, does the same behavior occur if you temporarily disable OPC and run a purchase through the default, 3-page checkout?
    Yes. Its the same if it's 3- page or the OPC.. I don't know where to go with this.. I'm on wrong thread for this issue.

I don't know if PHP is purely a linear system, or if you can multitask(so to speak) by running multiple scripts at one time..

I just wanted to let that user know I think it's not OPC.

Thanks for everything you do lat9!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the report back that it's not OPC, @brian70809! Out of interest, what payment method and order-totals are "in play" for this order that takes a long time to record?

Plugin Contributions

HI all,
    I have just problem.
    I installed OPC 2.4.5 on my new instaltion of ZC 1.5.8a.
    After I put some products in the cart and will to finish the order on the page "/index.php?main_page=checkout_one"
    I receive error

"Your order\'s details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit."

and the page could not be sent.
    I don't understand why is the message generated.
    On the page can be changed only shipping method. After change is the total amount of order well recalculated.
    But after clicking on the button "Confirm order" will be the page reloded and show this Error Message.

thank yo for your help
    Borek

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Borek View Post
    HI all,
    I have just problem.
    I installed OPC 2.4.5 on my new instaltion of ZC 1.5.8a.
    After I put some products in the cart and will to finish the order on the page "/index.php?main_page=checkout_one"
    I receive error

"Your order\'s details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit."

and the page could not be sent.
    I don't understand why is the message generated.
    On the page can be changed only shipping method. After change is the total amount of order well recalculated.
    But after clicking on the button "Confirm order" will be the page reloded and show this Error Message.

thank yo for your help
    Borek

What template is in use and what, if any, additional order-total modules are being used by the site?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am using Responsive Classic.
    No additional modules used.

I have only tried to change some setting in the configuration of OPC.
    May be the problem is on thhis settings:
    Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation - I have changed only for payment method that I am using

From the name of the settinh I expect there must be only payment method tha I will to confirm.

thank you Dalibor

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Borek View Post
    Hi,
    I am using Responsive Classic.
    No additional modules used.

I have only tried to change some setting in the configuration of OPC.
    May be the problem is on thhis settings:
    Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation - I have changed only for payment method that I am using

From the name of the settinh I expect there must be only payment method tha I will to confirm.

thank you Dalibor
    You can identify multiple payment methods that require the customer's confirmation prior to submitting the order, as identified in that setting's description:

Identify (using a comma-separated list) the payment modules on your store that require confirmation.

Please note that some payment methods, e.g. the default eway_rapid,stripepay,gps, require confirmation due to the way that they handle the payments but you can identify any payment method (like moneyorder) as requiring customer-confirmation prior to placing the order. That adds another step to your site's checkout process.

Plugin Contributions

Hi. Have just returned to using Zen after some time with other carts. Got everything all working EXCEPT for one issue with the one page checkout plugin. Works fine with the guest checkout disabled, but when I enable guest checkout through admin the final stage - 'checkout_one_confirmation' just brings up a page not working message? Am running through wampserver so have attached the error log. Can someone point me in the right direction to resolve this, as really want the guest feature... Payment provider setup as PayPal Std which works fine when the guest feature disabled.
    Thanks...

[29-Aug-2023 17:55:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to zen_get_zone_code() must be of the type int, string given, called in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\payment\paypal.php on line 275 and defined in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\payment\paypal.php(275): zen_get_zone_code(222, '', '-- Please Selec...')
    #1 C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\classes\payment.php(279): paypal->process_button()
    #2 C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\pages\checkout_one_confirmation\heade r_php.php(407): payment->process_button()
    #3 C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\index.php(35): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\z...')
    #4 {main}
    thrown in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php on line 173

[29-Aug-2023 17:55:06 UTC] Request URI: /zencart158a/index.php?main_page=checkout_one_confirmation, IP address: ::1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to zen_get_zone_code() must be of the type int, string given, called in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\payment\paypal.php on line 275 and defined in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\payment\paypal.php(275): zen_get_zone_code(222, '', '-- Please Selec...')
    #1 C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\classes\payment.php(279): paypal->process_button()
    #2 C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\pages\checkout_one_confirmation\heade r_php.php(407): payment->process_button()
    #4 {main}
    thrown in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php on line 173.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetDesign View Post
    Hi. Have just returned to using Zen after some time with other carts. Got everything all working EXCEPT for one issue with the one page checkout plugin. Works fine with the guest checkout disabled, but when I enable guest checkout through admin the final stage - 'checkout_one_confirmation' just brings up a page not working message? Am running through wampserver so have attached the error log. Can someone point me in the right direction to resolve this, as really want the guest feature... Payment provider setup as PayPal Std which works fine when the guest feature disabled.
    Thanks...

[29-Aug-2023 17:55:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to zen_get_zone_code() must be of the type int, string given, called in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\payment\paypal.php on line 275 and defined in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #4 {main}
    thrown in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php on line 173

[29-Aug-2023 17:55:06 UTC] Request URI: /zencart158a/index.php?main_page=checkout_one_confirmation, IP address: ::1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to zen_get_zone_code() must be of the type int, string given, called in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\modules\payment\paypal.php on line 275 and defined in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php:173
    Stack trace:
    #4 {main}
    thrown in C:\wamp64\www\zencart158a\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php on line 173.
    Your "quickest path to success" is going to be the editing of /includes/modules/payment/paypal.php, line 275, changing that to read
    Code:
                       'state' => zen_get_zone_code((int)$order->customer['country']['id'], (int)$order->customer['zone_id'], $order->customer['state']),
    I'll create an issue on OPC's GitHub repository to ensure that those address-related values are integer values for a future release.

n.b. Issue created: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/383

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the prompt response Lat9.. I have amended line 275 exactly as above, but sadly it has not resolved the issue. It just when guest checkout is selected, there are issues.

Plugin Contributions

OK, so if there are more logs, please post them and we'll get them out of there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast