Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave224 View Post
    Has anything been done yet on describing how to update the SDK used in the Square Webpay module? Our webhost will be forcing a minimum of php 8.1 soon and I'd really like to get to 8.2 or above.
    Thank You!
    Dave
    working on upgrade to zc158a
    I really hate jumping into such questions, but I'll make an exception this time.
    Updating the SDK is not a 2-3 line difference, especially not with payment plugins which are IMHO the most critical part of a store - you're handling very sensitive information and there's no margin for error in this step.

There *is* a version available with a newer SDK which works on php 8.1 (and 8.2). carlwhat was generous enough to share the plugin that worked in most cases for quite a long time and has so patiently provided support for it. If you *really* need an updated version, you can show some author support and buy the newer version of the plugin from the same person who shared the free version at a more-than-reasonable price... Or, as an alternative, dig in and read the docs provided by Square and release an updated version...

Plugin Contributions

I can second that as I've been running the the mentioned version on php 8.1 all year without any issues. Look in @carlwhat's signature.

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

Just made my site live and have an issue with square which is that it puts in two payments on an order and when I click to delete a payment I get this error message:
    Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: sizeof(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/super_payments.php:456 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxxx/index.php(11): require() #1 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/super_payments.php on line 456

The transaction are going through ok.

Any assistance would be a great help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    Hi All,

Just made my site live and have an issue with square which is that it puts in two payments on an order and when I click to delete a payment I get this error message:
    Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: sizeof(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/super_payments.php:456 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxxx/index.php(11): require() #1 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/outdoorking.com.au/xxxx/super_payments.php on line 456

The transaction are going through ok.

Any assistance would be a great help.
    super payments is not part of this module.

deleting a payment is not part of this module. one can potentially void a payment or refund it.

i would suggest contacting from whomever you got the super payments script.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

It appears that it is from super orders here: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=155

Would this be a conflict with Square Webpay because it has an sql script.

Should I uninstall the super orders module?

Plugin Contributions

Occasionally I get a complaint from a customer that they were unable to make a payment - and my zencart is showing them this error -

Your transaction could not be completed due to a misconfiguration in our store. Please report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-MISCONF

Checking the relevant myDEBUG file it's getting triggered by the square_webPay module at line 235 -

trigger_error('missing token result: ' . json_encode($_REQUEST));

So why does a customer on the odd occasion have a missing token? And is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave View Post

So why does a customer on the odd occasion have a missing token? And is there anything I can do to resolve this?
    there are plenty of posts on this issue.

in addition, according to my records, that specific error message was changed ~19 months ago.

your customer does not have javascript enabled on the browser he is using to purchase your product.

i would suggest updating to the latest version. and buying your customer a new computer...

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    there are plenty of posts on this issue.

in addition, according to my records, that specific error message was changed ~19 months ago.

your customer does not have javascript enabled on the browser he is using to purchase your product.

i would suggest updating to the latest version. and buying your customer a new computer...

best.
    The new computer comment seems about right. I'm yet to hear back from my customer - however I do know they were using safari, and I found a comment online about square SDK not working with versions 11 and under.
    I was able to replicate the error using testingbot.

Plugin Contributions

The new computer comment seems about right. I'm yet to hear back from my customer - however I do know they were using safari, and I found a comment online about square SDK not working with versions 11 and under.
    I was able to replicate the error using testingbot.
    My customer insists they have latest IOS, safari and chrome versions - the payment wouldn't work on safari or chrome.
    Is there some apple setting that might cause this - I am totally not an apple person and wouldn't have a clue where to begin looking.

Plugin Contributions

....I was able to replicate the error using testingbot.
    as i stated somewhere above, you need to be on the latest version of this module.

in addition, i am not sure what your testingbot does, or how it does it. for all i know, your testingbot disables javascript, and then is able to reproduce the error.

unfortunately, there is nothing i can do about that. this version of square makes use of javascript. if javascript is disabled, it will not work.

if however, you are able to provide some reproducible circumstances that your testingbot created with javascript enabled, please post them. i would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave;
    My customer insists they have latest IOS, safari and chrome versions - the payment wouldn't work on safari or chrome.
    Is there some apple setting that might cause this - I am totally not an apple person and wouldn't have a clue where to begin looking.
    i think you are selling yourself short here; i would try a google search to see how to disable javascript on an apple.

as i have previously stated, i have zero customers using square. but i did set up a test site on the internet and spun up my apple laptop. it is running:

Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)

which i believe is reasonably current. i was then able to place an order using chrome and safari. those browser versions were:

Chrome is up to date
    Version 120.0.6099.234 (Official Build) (arm64)

safari
    Version 17.2.1 (19617.1.17.11.12)

you have numerous customers placing orders successfully; some can not. one customer insists everything on his computer is current and yet can not place an order. as i previously stated, i do believe the problem lies there, and not with this code. but feel free to add something new. code does have bugs, and can always be improved.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast