Page 44 of 710 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Hi Knuckle_101!

Thanks for the reply. I tried just what you said and no go. This one has me scratching my head a little.

Thanks again,

Will

Quote Originally Posted by willalbro
    Thanks for the reply. I tried just what you said and no go. This one has me scratching my head a little.
    Hi there!
    What browser do you use? AFAIK the zoom does not work in opera, but it works in Firefox & IE. I had an issue, when the rollovers showed up, but empty, with no images, just the product name. The fix was to set the folder permissions (again!! ) for the images and the bmz cache.
    I have to do it every now and then, cause new images randomly get wrong permissions. Anyone had the same?

Best of luck,
    fricy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by getyourgameshere.com
    I just submitted an update to Image Handler to the downloads section that includes these fixes.
    In regards to the two "update" versions of Image Handler 2 for 1.3x in the Zen Cart public downloads area (updates since Tim's final distribution on May 01, 2006):

@GYG-

Would you be kind enough to delimit the specific edits made in IH2 package update (image_handler__for_vx_2.0v0916.zip) dated 09-16-06. My brief observaton shows file date changes for the following three files from Tim's final version:

/admin/image_handler.php
    /includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php
    /includes/templates/template_default/jscript/jscript_imagehover.js

@Joost-

1. Your updated IH2 package upload dated 09-04-06 (image_handler__for_vx_2.0135.zip) shows one new additional file from Tim's final version:

/admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php.patch

After reading this thread, and the included readme-1.3.5.txt file, I do not see any reference to to this "patch" file or what to do with it. That is, does the patch need to be manually integrated into orginal IH2 category_product_listing.php file, not just uploaded? I do not observe any instructions on this.

In the patch file I observe:
    @@ -4,7 +4,7 @@

And also:
    @@ -324,6 +324,7 @@

Is this PHP method to merge the patch code into the called file at runtime (category_product_listing.php)?

2. I understand html_output.php has been removed (use the ZC 1.35 core version instead).

3. Although DrByte tried to enlighten us I still don't understand the comment as to removal of "duplicate images".

Thanks for the updates.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fricy
    Hi there!
    What browser do you use? AFAIK the zoom does not work in opera, but it works in Firefox & IE. I had an issue, when the rollovers showed up, but empty, with no images, just the product name. The fix was to set the folder permissions (again!! ) for the images and the bmz cache.
    I have to do it every now and then, cause new images randomly get wrong permissions. Anyone had the same?

Best of luck,
    fricy
    Thanks for the input. I double checked the permissions on all the relevant directories and even pic files and they are all appropriate. Also, I saw what you meant by different browsers. I use both Linux and Windows so I double checked your site with Firefox and Opera in Linux and the rollover was there in Firefox but not Opera. However, for me, the following site properly displays rollover images in Opera, and Firefox using Linux or Windows:

http://handmade-invitations.com/inde...=shopping_cart

For me, the rollover images on www.brooksestore.com do not work in Windows or Linux regardless of the web browser. I.E. - FireFox, Mozilla, Internet Explororer, and Opera.

Thanks for the input! That definately helped me eliminate another couple of potential trouble spots.

Thanks again!

Will
    Brooks eStore
    www.brooksestore.com

Plugin Contributions

Just a side note: I checked my log files and all of the files/directories that would render the rollover image are getting called (cssjsmenuhover.css,style_imagehover.css,bmz_cache,jscript_imagehover.js, etc)

Don't know if this info is relavent to anyone having similar issues.

Laters,

Will
    www.brooksestore.com

Plugin Contributions

@Woodymon

I made the changes found in the first post of this page: http://forums.breakmyzencart.com/t68-couple-hints.html

A lot of users were having trouble with it since the original author of those fixes posted an incorrect line number (specifically this:)

Change to file: jscript_imagehover.js

Line 126 should be:

ycoord += event.clientY - Math.max(0,(0 + zoomimg_h + (5 * padding) + event.clientY - docheight - truebody().scrollTop));

I made the change to prevent a javascript error in IE 6.x when using the IH Zoom small images feature...
    It should be on line 124 instead, so I made that change on there, along with the following changes:

Change to file: bmz_image_handler.class.php

Line 643:

Insert $quality = (int)$quality/100;

This prevents crash on png images since the third parameter of imagepng function only accepts a value betwen 0-9.

Change to file: image_handler.php (under admin)

Search for this text: if ($page == 'preview')

Changes:

$pngimage = new ih_image($ihConf['dir']['admin']) . "/" . 'images/ih-test.png', intval($ihConf['small']['width']), intval($ihConf['small']['height'])

to

$pngimage = new ih_image(basename($ihConf['dir']['admin']) . "/" . 'images/ih-test.png', intval($ihConf['small']['width']), intval($ihConf['small']['height']));
    --------------------------------------
    $jpgimage = new ih_image($ihConf['dir']['admin']) . "/" . 'images/ih-test.jpg', intval($ihConf['small']['width']), intval($ihConf['small']['height']);

to

$jpgimage = new ih_image(basename($ihConf['dir']['admin']) . "/" . 'images/ih-test.jpg', intval($ihConf['small']['width']), intval($ihConf['small']['height']));
    ----------------------------------------
    $gifimage = new ih_image($ihConf['dir']['admin']) . "/" . 'images/ih-test.gif', intval($ihConf['small']['width']), intval($ihConf['small']['height']);

to

$gifimage = new ih_image(basename($ihConf['dir']['admin']) . "/" . 'images/ih-test.gif', intval($ihConf['small']['width']), intval($ihConf['small']['height']));

These changes prevent a directory misalignment where the preview images were not being looked up in the correct location.

Hope the suggestions help.

--MM
    Like I posted in the Readme1-3-5 file, I take no credit for finding the fixes (all credit goes to MM for that)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for re-posting that info. I made the changes and it definately fixed the preview pics in admin. Im gonna play with the pic sizes and see if I can't get it to work now.

Thanks!

Will

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by willalbro
    Thanks for re-posting that info. I made the changes and it definately fixed the preview pics in admin. Im gonna play with the pic sizes and see if I can't get it to work now.

Thanks!

Will
    No prob.. did you download the contribution update dated 9/16? if so they should have already been in there.. i'll have to double check to make sure i uploaded the right copy.. would hate to have uploaded a previous version without the update!

Plugin Contributions

Ok...WOOT!! That fixed it!! Thanks getyourgameshere.com

Now....does anyone know whats up with Opera?...Rollovers work in Firefox and IE explorer...lol!

Thanks for all the help folks!

Will
    Brooks eStore
    www.brooksestore.com

Plugin Contributions

Update on that previous post: all the changes should be there.. just by checking the downloaded version :)

Also another update: the change to bmz_image_handler.class.php should be on line 645/646, not 643. It relates to the PNG files, not GIF. 643 has GIF stuff, while two lines below it are PNG