Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stocks by attributes

Hi Again

Your reply got me thinking and so I just got the latest version and it now works fine, my eyes must be getting bad as I didn't see the updated download link. Many thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Found a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Supus, I have tried twice (several days apart) but not succeeded in replicating the bug that you describe in the way that you describe it. However, I can replicate it in a different way for which the fix is ...

In includes/classes/order.php find line 696and immediately afterwards insertI believe that there is a high chance that this will fix your problem also. Please try it and let me know.

If it doesn't work for you, please provide more specific information about the products that you are buting, the attributes that they have (if any) and their attribute stock level. Thanks.
    Hi kuroi

Thanks a lot .. your fix works for me too :)

Plugin Contributions

So, I've installed version 4.2, made the changes described in this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25987 by grayson on post 110 and 132. And I'm still not able to have quantities show up on the product info page.

help?

thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ps* View Post
    So, I've installed version 4.2, made the changes described in this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25987 by grayson on post 110 and 132. And I'm still not able to have quantities show up on the product info page.
    Grayson's changes were applied to an earlier version of Zen Cart and the mod. There are further adjustments that need to be made for later versions which are described earlier in this thread.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Version 4.3 of this mod for Zen Cart 1.3.6 is now available in the downloads section. Due to my other commitments it's less extensively tested than previous releases. The changes shouldn't have introduced any new problems, but if you find any please post them in the following thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47180
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ps* View Post

help?

thank you.
    Try: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...1&postcount=46

Plugin Contributions

Default Stocks by attributes Main Inventory override

Hello All,

OK - let's see if i can explain this:

i installed the mod (i'm running zen version 1.3.0.2) works great.

However, i have some products in which i would rather not be controlled by the stock by attributes mod.

i figured that if i just didn't add a varient, the "Main" inventory stock would be used...not the case. it seems that if a product has attributes, the stock MUST be controlled by the mod, otherwise i get an "out of stock" error.

is there anyway i can have some products with attributes controlled by the mod, and at the same time have products with attributes rely on the "Main" inventory level?

Please let me know, i couldn't find anyone else in the forums with this question, so something may be screwy with my cart....

Thanks!
    s.

Plugin Contributions

I have downloaded the module by kuroi but I'm not sure how to tell Zen Cart what stock I have in each size. My products have size attributes on them but I still only see one Product Quanity box on the product not one for each size. Sorry can you help. Are there any instructions anywhere. Sorry first time zen cart user so its a steap learning curve.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Thomas View Post
    I have downloaded the module by kuroi but I'm not sure how to tell Zen Cart what stock I have in each size. My products have size attributes on them but I still only see one Product Quanity box on the product not one for each size. Sorry can you help. Are there any instructions anywhere. Sorry first time zen cart user so its a steap learning curve.

Hey Rebecca,
    You won't find it in the individual product pages. Instead, in the admin panel, go to Catalog. You'll find a new option there titled Products With Attributes Stock.

Have Fun!
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stocks by attributes Main Inventory override

Quote Originally Posted by spectreman View Post
    is there anyway i can have some products with attributes controlled by the mod, and at the same time have products with attributes rely on the "Main" inventory level?

s.
    Hi s.
    As far as I know, this cannot be done with the current mod. If your issue is simply that you do not want stock controlled for these products then you can set the level (in the products with attributes stock area) to an obscenely high number, so that you only have to go through and input the stock for those products once.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.
    Audra

Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast