Plugin Contributions

Default Help with flash header

Hi all,

I've been creating a new template for a customer using v1.3.6. I have followed the excellent instructions at http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46959 and the flash header is working fine.

However, although the dimensions are all correct, it seems to be leaving a lot of space between the header and the initial menu.

To see what I mean have a look at http://www.moodledesign.com/shop/. If I'm not using the flash header the ' EZPages :: Privacy Notice :: Shared :: Zen Cart ' menu is directly under the header, but as you can see, with the flash header enabled there's about a 65px space.

Any assistance on getting rid of the space would be greatly appreciated. The 'branding display' section of the tpl_header.php file is pasted below.

Thanks in advance,
    Q

<!--bof-branding display-->
    <div id="logoWrapper">
    <div id="logo"
    <script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/handbag/jscript/swfobject.js"></script>
    <div id="flashcontent">
    This text is replaced by the Flash movie.
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var so = new SWFObject("includes/templates/handbag/images/flash/header.swf", "header", "800", "125", "8", "#000000");
    so.addParam("loop", "false");
    so.write("flashcontent");
    </script>

<?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . zen_image($template->get_template_dir(HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/' . HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, HEADER_ALT_TEXT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <?php if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '' || (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2))) { ?>
    <div id="taglineWrapper">
    <?php
    if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '') {
    ?>

<div id="tagline"><?php echo HEADER_SALES_TEXT;?></div>

<?php
    }
    ?>

<?php
    if (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2)) {
    if ($banner->RecordCount() > 0) {
    ?>
    <div id="bannerTwo" class="banners"><?php echo zen_display_banner('static', $banner);?></div>
    <?php
    }
    }
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php } // no HEADER_SALES_TEXT or SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 ?>
    </div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <!--eof-branding display-->

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help with flash header

I resolved the issue. Basically the logo.gif file was still being declared in the index.php file and was being pushed bloew the flash file rather then sitting above a background image as normal. I removed the reference and it's working fine now.

Cheers,
    Q