Plugin Contributions

Default New version 1.3.7

Why was the multinlingual version of EZPAGES not included in the new version?
    Zencart is mutilingual and so all standard extra's should be multilingual too.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New version 1.3.7

I agree, though this particular release had a very specific focus which didn't involve EZ-Pages, but hopefully we'll see the very useful EZ-Pages function fully multi-lingual as standard before too long.

In the meantime, there's a very effective add-on to achieve this.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

new versions all seem to have full filesets aren't there any patches these days?

Plugin Contributions

NO,
    zen cart has always stated that they release full filesets, and that there is a change log in the docs.
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

2 files needed attetion! At least in my case. They are :

tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php and tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php

When I apply these two modified files from 1.3.7, the edit shipping address button seems to be missing. In addition, the edit shipping address button link in checkout_confirmation page seems to be pointed to store home page instead of the right place, which is checkout_shipping page.

For now, I am still using the above mentioned files from 1.3.6 instead of 1.3.7.

Can someone tell me if there is any fix for this?

Sincerely,

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Hi Frank

Both of these pages work fine for me on a clean install of 1.3.7. Is yours a new install, or an upgrade?

Also, display of the change shipping address button is conditional on you having the maxium number of entries field set to 2 or more (Admin > Configuration > Maximum Values) and at least one of your installed payment modules permitting shipping address changes. Is it possible that one of these conditions isn't being met?

If not, do you have the following line 26 in your tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php file?
    PHP Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo '<a href="' $editShippingButtonLink '">' zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHANGE_ADDRESSBUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS_ALT) . '</a>'?></div>
    The problem with the edit shipping address button link in checkout_confirmation page appearing to point to store home page may not be what it seems. If Zen Cart can't resolve a link it automatically dumps the visitor back to the home page so this may be a broken link rather than a wrong one. When you hover over the button, what is the address that appears bottom left in your browser?
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)