Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

Tried to edit my last posting for clarity and ran out of time, so I am reposting a clearer version of it here.

Not all of my shipping methods are showing up in QBI. I have a number of shipping methods available in the Zen shipping module and many of them are not in the QBI match-shipping configuration settings such as USPS First Class. None of the International options show up in either USPS or UPS modules in QBI

Below are the Zen USPS shipping options and below that the QBI USPS shipping options that show. I am using the shipping modules that are a part of Zen and other than normal configurations, have not made any changes to Zen shipping. I did click on the "Populate Cart Shipping Methods" button with no avail. I have a similar problem with UPS, but have only shown the USPS shipping methods for clarity.

Also, a number of shipping methods that I don't even have enabled are showing up in QBI such as "flat rate" and "per item" among others. Those don't really bother me so much as not having the shipping methods that I do offer. I need to know what my customer has paid for.

Thanks in advance

Code:
    USPS Options

Domestic Shipping Methods

Express
    Priority
    First Class
    Parcel
    Media
    BPM
    Library

Int'l Shipping Methods

GXG Document
    GXG Non-Document
    Express
    Priority Lg
    Priority Sm
    Priority Var
    Airmail Letter
    Airmail Parcel
    Surface Letter
    Surface Post
    Code:
    United States Postal Service (Express Mail)	
    United States Postal Service (Parcel Post)	
    United States Postal Service (Priority Mail)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ladysaat View Post
    hey Adam! Installation was flawless. However, I am slightly confused about the registration thing? I clicked on the link that showed up in my zen cart admin, but it takes me to a description of QBI and link to buy it for oscommerce or creloaded. Don't know where to register or if I have to? It's telling me to on the bottom of all the pages LOL.

Besides that, I'm just unscrewing my quickbooks on the main PC, then I can put two and two together and iron out any quirks. Great mod man! I sent a donation to you also. Big thanks!
    Thanks greatly for the donation!

Look at the top of the QBI web page and you'll see Registration in the menus at the top. Registration is not required for QBI to work, but it helps me know who you are for support, and you'll be notified about updates. I'll be redoing the QBI web site in the future, as a lot of people don't notice the menu at the top!

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Gotcha thanks!!!

I am super confused about adding tables, configuring shipping ( I use FedEX, UPS and/or USPS) etc. Do I need to? If so what tables? where LOL

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by djstern View Post
    Tried to edit my last posting for clarity and ran out of time, so I am reposting a clearer version of it here.

Not all of my shipping methods are showing up in QBI. I have a number of shipping methods available in the Zen shipping module and many of them are not in the QBI match-shipping configuration settings such as USPS First Class. None of the International options show up in either USPS or UPS modules in QBI

Below are the Zen USPS shipping options and below that the QBI USPS shipping options that show. I am using the shipping modules that are a part of Zen and other than normal configurations, have not made any changes to Zen shipping. I did click on the "Populate Cart Shipping Methods" button with no avail. I have a similar problem with UPS, but have only shown the USPS shipping methods for clarity.

Also, a number of shipping methods that I don't even have enabled are showing up in QBI such as "flat rate" and "per item" among others. Those don't really bother me so much as not having the shipping methods that I do offer. I need to know what my customer has paid for.

Thanks in advance

Code:
    USPS Options

Domestic Shipping Methods

Express
    Priority
    First Class
    Parcel
    Media
    BPM
    Library

Int'l Shipping Methods

GXG Document
    GXG Non-Document
    Express
    Priority Lg
    Priority Sm
    Priority Var
    Airmail Letter
    Airmail Parcel
    Surface Letter
    Surface Post
    Code:
    United States Postal Service (Express Mail)	
    United States Postal Service (Parcel Post)	
    United States Postal Service (Priority Mail)
    QBI normally includes all shipping methods that you have in Zen Cart, whether or not they are enabled. Yes, there is a problem with some of the USPS methods due to inconsistencies in the Zen Cart shipping module. This will be resolved in QBI 4. In the meantime, you can add them manually to the qbi_shipcart table. The text must be a subset of the text that appears in your order -- check the orders_total table entries for ot_shipping, and follow the pattern by looking at the USPS methods that are included in the table.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ladysaat View Post
    Gotcha thanks!!!

I am super confused about adding tables, configuring shipping ( I use FedEX, UPS and/or USPS) etc. Do I need to? If so what tables? where LOL
    I'm not sure what you mean by adding tables, as all tables are added automatically.

The shipping Setup and Match allow you to see on each Invoice or Sales Receipt what method the customer has chosen for shipping.

I would be glad to help you, however please let me know that you have read the entire 46 page user manual first, as this is all explained in detail. If it still isn't clear, then let me know and I can help clarify it.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Hi Adam,

any news on the next release?
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by adding tables, as all tables are added automatically.

The shipping Setup and Match allow you to see on each Invoice or Sales Receipt what method the customer has chosen for shipping.

I would be glad to help you, however please let me know that you have read the entire 46 page user manual first, as this is all explained in detail. If it still isn't clear, then let me know and I can help clarify it.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Oh, I'm sorry, I should have quoted, i was referring to post #385, where you were telling the guy to fix the shipping methods not showing up etc.

I won't ask anymore questions until I've read the manual a few more times again. It takes me a few times to read the more technical stuff until I get it where I can do it.

Plugin Contributions

hi

in the middle of the configeration i had to re boot my computer , now whan i click on customer/quickbook in the admin i get an 404 error page whan i try to finish the configeration

do i need to start all over ( remove and install it again) ?

please help

i use 2004 5 user pro quickbook with zen 1.37

thank you

p.s i am able to get in quickbook in my admin but i can't get to the link on top of that page the all refare me to 404 error page
    Last edited by motti; 23 Apr 2007 at 12:16 AM.

Plugin Contributions

hi

i did completely remove it and install it back and i am in same sittuation

just relize all the link are linkd to my site

how come and how can i change it

i remember regiterering and putting my web site address their, am i supose to put some other address? and how can i corect it now

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by motti View Post
    hi

i did completely remove it and install it back and i am in same sittuation

just relize all the link are linkd to my site

how come and how can i change it

i remember regiterering and putting my web site address their, am i supose to put some other address? and how can i corect it now
    Reinstallation rarely fixes anything. Please clarify: You can reach QBI by going to http://www.mysite.com/catalog/admin/qbi_create.php, but not by clicking the menu entry?

Don't worry about registration numbers. Please do register, but it will be a while before I issue registration numbers. QBI will continue to work in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Adam

Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast