Page 59 of 202 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0

Hey everyone! I had to go underground for a while because my company puts on this huge, HUGE event at the end of May called Global Finals. You can check out the event site, if you're at all interested. A little background...
    • We get almost 1000 teams of kids, each with two competition times, crammed within 3 days. Yours truly is responsible for scheduling that chaos.
    • We have a total 15,000 people in attendance, and I am also responsible for the management system that houses and bills all of them.
    • The same system arranges for security credentials for attendees.
    • To top it all off, we prepare everything on a staff of just 14.

Needless to say, it's a very busy time leading up to the event. Our office is actually closed for duration of the event, so I'm completely out of touch that week.

I just got home on Saturday, and today's my first day back in the office. Let me catch up on the posts and I'll reply.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    ...I am waiting for an answer from Blindside but I have not seen him on the forum for over a month. I hope he is okay.
    I appreciate the concern.
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SirBuck View Post
    I had some of the same problems with it. I am still waiting to hear back from the author...but still waiting.
    Check the mods section though, there are some useful alternatives.
    Your problem is that you ran the SQL file twice. It creates a table called `so_payment_types` and performs an insert on it. Find that section of the SQL and comment it out, or delete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by swan View Post
    I love SOrders! However, I'm having a problem... We are capturing credit card information, but not billing the card until we ship the product. Before SO was installed, there didn't seem to be an issue. Post SO, it's applying a credit card payment to the balance and showing that it is paid--even though we haven't captured the funds yet.

I looked around, but couldn't find a place to change anything that made sense. I tried moving default statuses around, but that had no effect.
    First, glad you like it! Your problem is a result of how I'm tapping into the order information. Any CC info is stored in specific fields in the `orders` table. I look to see if information is there, and generate the payment record accordingly. Works very well if you use a gateway like Authorize.net.

If you wish to enter these payments manually, you can simply undo the changes you made to the catalog-side order.php class. In the readme, look for the title "Edit the order.php class (catalog side)."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinfandel View Post
    Never mind,

Someone could have just suggested that I try to re-FTP the file again...
    But no, this crowd would rather I thought it thru on my own.

Problem solved... Sorry I asked.
    Sorry I wasn't here, Zin, and shame on you SO old hats for not chipping in. Support in these forums is a two-way street.
    Quote Originally Posted by moltar View Post
    In "super_orders_sql.sql", lines 88 and 89 cause problems with MySQL 5. The first field should not be '', but should be NULL like on the other lines. For some reason MySQL 5 stopped the empty string support for numeric columns, I guess it makes sense though.
    Correct, that is a major change in MySQL 5. Next release will account for it.

...and yes, I am still planning a new release. As I said in my last post, it's been a roller-coaster for most of 2007. Let's see how my summer plays out. I also want to reconnect with the dev team and see what they have cooking for the near future.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Did I miss anyone? If so,
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

I did find an issue today on my wifes site. I had to re-enable a download and it didn't work with SO, I had to use the original orders.php to get it done. SO would just refresh the page without re-enabling the download......
    Mike
    AEIIA - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Awesome! Thanks
    -Buck

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Super Orders 2.0

Hi all,

First @BlindSide...awesome mod. My client's admin folks love it and so do I!

I had a customization request today and after looking at super_orders.php, I'm less certain than I initially was as to how to implement it.

When I look at an order in super_orders.php in the admin, the customer's shipping carrier is listed (United Parcel Service:) accurately, but the method (Overnight, 2 day, ground) isn't.

I know we trap that info as it's on the outbound emails to the customer. Where/what should I edit to get that to show up on screen?

Thanks in advance for the support...and again my kudos for a truly wonderful mod.

Regards,
    ~Ray
    BouncerFL
    http://www.cprtools.net/store
    ++++++++++++++++
    Subtle as the 'b' in subtle.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0 - RESOLVED

Well, after having looked some more, the answer I needed was already in this thread. I'll repost it here for anyone who's first having the issue.

Issue:
    SO not showing 'method' of shipping, only 'carrier' on details screen.

Per instructions from the (awesome!) BlindSide in this thread:

find, in super_orders.php:
    PHP Code:
     if ($order->totals[$i]['class'] == 'ot_shipping') {

$format_shipping explode(" ("$order->totals[$i]['title'], 2);

$clean_shipping rtrim($format_shipping[0], ":");

$display_title $clean_shipping ':';
          }
          else {

$display_title $order->totals[$i]['title'];
          } */ 
    and replace with this:
    PHP Code:
    $display_title $order->totals[$i]['title']; 
    For those less comfy with removing stuff, remember 1) to always backup files you're about to edit. It makes restoring so much more easily done if you, like me, have fat finger syndrome more often than not and something blows up...and 2) I don't remove code, I comment it out and enter my own textual comments as to why and when.

That having been said, this works really well and I'm very pleased.

Thank you again, BlindSide, for a tremendous addition to the already robust ZenCart system!

A true fan,
    ~Ray
    BouncerFL
    ++++++++++++++++
    Subtle as the 'b' in subtle.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0 - RESOLVED

trying to upgrade and its all a nightmare - sorry!

in the super_upgrade.php file you seem to ignore an configure files so its trying to upgrade the / store not the /new_store/ and defaulting to old file sets - which is very frustrating! and you cannot hard code any of it either

any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Umm, I might be able to direct a little bit, but you need to clarify that first post. "blink:

You have two stores running right now, one the original and the other an upgrade. Is that correct?

"Ignore configure files..." You mean the configure.php files? SO establishes and utilizes some configuration parameters in the DB. If you are running two different stores, I imagine that you also have two databases. It's only going to look at the configures of the chose DB, as set in configure.php. Am I missing something?

I have no idea what you mean by "defaulting to old file sets." SO doesn't involve templating, so I won't even guess what you're alluding to here.

From your post I gather that you might be upset. If so, I can appreciate your frustration, and am happy to help if I can. However you have to lay out exactly what's going wrong.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

any help on post #584?
    Mike
    AEIIA - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!