There are two problems so far:

1. When dealgates_directdeal.php is excuted, it returns a blank page. I'm guessing this has to do with some kind of syntax like missing ;, ), ?> etc.

2. To place this under Admin folder, with Admin Profiles installed (or some kind of Admin functionality control measure is installed), it is very hectic to create a box file, etc. This should be done like many other contributions Numinix (what a great author and I think he has partial credit on this Dealgates mod as well) had worked on, by placing the script under the root of the site and include Configure.php to inherit DB parameters. Just one thing to be sure of is the ftp password to upload to Dealgates, and this can be 'hidden' also by setting the ftp password of Dealgates to some other inherited parameter (i.e. making Dealgates ftp password same as the DB password and use DB_SERVER_PASSWORD). Partial example follows:

Code:
// Include configuration file
include_once("includes/configure.php");
include_once("includes/application_top.php");

$OutFile = "feed/DGfeed_" . DG_TARGET . "_" . DG_ID . ".txt";
$OutFile_URL = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . $OutFile;
$destination_file = "DGfeed_" . DG_TARGET . "_" . DG_ID . ".txt";
$source_file = $OutFile;
$ftp_server = "ftp.dealgates.com";
$ftp_user_name = "ftp_user_name_for_Dealgates"; // Wouldn't really matter to be exposed
$ftp_user_pass = DB_SERVER_PASSWORD;
$ftp_directory = ""; // leave blank for DealGates
$imageURL = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES;
$productURL = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG;
$already_sent = array();
$home = DB_SERVER;
$user = DB_SERVER_USERNAME;
$pass = DB_SERVER_PASSWORD;
$base = DB_DATABASE;
Is anyone working on this? I'm not much of a programmer and above is just what I think and may require lots of trials...