Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attributes price to be actual price

I am having trouble getting the attributes to show the price properly. On one of our products, have set it up as free shipping and included shipping in the product price (because it doesnt fit our other shipping rules). Therefore, want to have different product price for different regions. I have got the attributes set up as radio buttons and have worked out from these threads how to get rid of + sign but the price shows as zero. When the item is added to the cart, it calculates correctly.

Here is the item:
    http://www.aussiesapphire.com.au/ind...roducts_id=101

I have set the product to "Price by attributes" and base price zero. The attributes have the relevant amount entered in to the Price box (in Attribute controller) and will remove the + signs on the other attributes. All the flags are set to No except the two pink ones.

What should I be doing here because is confusing for customers not to know what the price is until they put it in their cart.

cheeers
    Leah Lane
    www.aussiesapphire.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Question now solved - after doing some more reading in this section - tried turning "Apply Discount" flag to NO and this fixed my problem. I'm not sure why this works but glad it does. I will now remember this for next time.

cheers
    Leah

Plugin Contributions

Prices of products will change; there are several thousand products. Products all have different sizes. Ratio of price:size will remain reasonably constant, so, the requirement is to set up products with base price (easy to update) and size attributes, priced by attribute using Price Factor and OFFSET (no need to update). The plus sign before the Attribute Price is not wanted ...

So NOW how do I get the attribute price to display the actual price of that variant as opposed to the difference?

Is this even possible without going into the code and perhaps adjusting the display?
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345