Page 72 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Or, some installed mods on the site added an additional column to the table,
    Good thinking.

I would recommend installing a clean version of Zen Cart 1.3.7.1 and then comparing both (from the fresh install and your existing install) of the configuration_group tables.

Like yellow1912 said, the table may have been modified. So, check to make sure they both contain the same amount of columns.

Plugin Contributions

If someone still has problems with ZenCart 1.3.7.1, ImageHandler 2.0 and Zen Lightbox 1.4 here is what i did to fix it:

locate the file "additional_images.php" it should be in your includes\modules\"template_name_dir".

Go to line 23 and remove the ". '$'".
    The line should look now like this:
    $products_image_base = str_replace($products_image_extension , '', $products_image);

Thats it. Hope it helps others.

Cheers,
    Climax
    Thanks, now the extra images thumbnails atleast show up.. however They won't load into the light box.. only the main product image does.

Plugin Contributions

ok, so I figured out what the problem is..

My additional images i keep in the /images/ for and i just upload them as image_name_02.jpg 03.jpg etc etc...

Well, the new additional_images.php is linking my 'extra images' to
    /images/large/image_name_02_LRG.jpg

what would I edit to make it link the extra images to just how they are which is
    /images/image_name_02.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    I've seen errors similar to this one in the past (not with Zen Lightbox) and they turned out to be caused by the MySQL version I was running.

Zen Lightbox v1.4 was designed and built on a system running PHP 5.2.4 and MySQL 5.0.45, if that helps! :)

Which version of MySQL do you have installed?
    Thanks for your time. Actually it is a complete clean installation with a modified cherry zen template. The PHP version is 5.1.6 and the MySQL is 4.1.21. I don't have any clue what I should look into the tables sorry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Xdreamer View Post
    Thanks for your time. Actually it is a complete clean installation with a modified cherry zen template. The PHP version is 5.1.6 and the MySQL is 4.1.21. I don't have any clue what I should look into the tables sorry
    Are you familiar with phpMyAdmin?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sigel View Post
    ok, so I figured out what the problem is..

My additional images i keep in the /images/ for and i just upload them as image_name_02.jpg 03.jpg etc etc...

Well, the new additional_images.php is linking my 'extra images' to
    /images/large/image_name_02_LRG.jpg

what would I edit to make it link the extra images to just how they are which is
    /images/image_name_02.jpg

Thanks in advance!
    How I got around the problem was to ignore the additional_images.php file that came with the mod and copied the core zen additional_images.php file into the override folder: /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/

Then find line 92
    Code:
        // Link Preparation:
    and insert below it the following:
    Code:
    	// bof Zen Lightbox v1.4 aclarke 2007-09-22
    	if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {

$script_link = '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($products_name) . '">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';

} else {

$script_link = '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . $large_link . '\\\')">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';

}
    	// eof Zen Lightbox v1.4 aclarke 2007-09-22
    Then directly under that, comment out the following line of code:
    Code:
    $script_link = '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . $large_link . '\\\')">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';
    so it looks like this;

Code:
    //    $script_link = '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . $large_link . '\\\')">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';
    I hope that helps, and I'm not treading on anyone's toes.

Great mod by the way, thanks.

Craig

Plugin Contributions

Hello anyone,

I set up light box with Zen Cart 1.37 1 with HI 2(0916). However, it looks like HI does not work with Light box?! Also, when I clicked the product info-image, only the main image works fine for light box but I do not have the "NEXT Button" to look at the other images. (I used HI2 to add extra images.) Please see my website.

Could anyone help me about HI2 and Light box issue? Could anyone know how I can show the next button?

Thank you so much.

Ken

Alex,

This is just awesome! Websites couldn't look more professional. Thank you for your time and effort, I tell you, they all worth the result.

Other than it's eye candy, it protects the images as well. Although not impossible, it's more difficult to save images when they are displayed in this lightbox.

Great stuff man.

-Memo

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Zen Lightbox...

Thank you Alex,CES, Climax, Sigel. It is really working with IH2 now although no hover. But it is working at least. Thank you so much.

Step 1:
    If someone still has problems with ZenCart 1.3.7.1, ImageHandler 2.0 and Zen Lightbox 1.4 here is what i did to fix it:

locate the file "additional_images.php" it should be in your includes\modules\"template_name_dir".

Go to line 23 and remove the ". '$'".
    The line should look now like this:
    $products_image_base = str_replace($products_image_extension , '', $products_image);

Thats it. Hope it helps others.

Cheers,
    Climax
    Step2:
    Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    How I got around the problem was to ignore the additional_images.php file that came with the mod and copied the core zen additional_images.php file into the override folder: /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/

Then find line 92
    Code:
        // Link Preparation:
    and insert below it the following:
    Code:
    	// bof Zen Lightbox v1.4 aclarke 2007-09-22
    	if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {

$script_link = '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="lightbox[gallery]" title="' . addslashes($products_name) . '">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';

} else {

}
    	// eof Zen Lightbox v1.4 aclarke 2007-09-22
    Then directly under that, comment out the following line of code:
    Code:
    so it looks like this;

Code:
    //    $script_link = '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--' . "\n" . 'document.write(\'' . ($flag_display_large ? '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . $large_link . '\\\')">' . $thumb_slashes . '<br />' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>' : $thumb_slashes) . '\');' . "\n" . '//--></script>';
    I hope that helps, and I'm not treading on anyone's toes.

Great mod by the way, thanks.

Craig

This is a fantastic mod. Thank you so much again.

Plugin Contributions

The first Lightbox image works and looks great, but it hangs on the second image. any suggestions.

It's a clean install of Zen. All of the files are stored in the same directory and they are named with suffixes of _01, _02...

Thanks for any replies