Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Probelms with UPS XML shipping mod

Quote Originally Posted by zidain View Post
    Still have a display problem though when it is too long forcing it down one line below the price upon check out...I know it might confuse some people, is there anyway to lessen the chars of the shipping method in check out? (i.e. from

United Parcel Service (1 pkg x 0.00 lbs total) (UPS Ground, ETA: November 02, 2007)

to

(UPS Ground, ETA: November 02, 2007)

or something like that?
    You'd have to remove the pieces you don't want from this code:
    Code:
                if (DIMENSIONS_SUPPORTED) {
                    $this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code, 'module' => $this->title . ' (' . $this->boxCount . ($this->boxCount > 1 ? ' pkg(s), ' : ' pkg, ') . $totalWeight . ' ' . strtolower($this->unit_weight) . ' total)');
                } else {
                    $this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code, 'module' => $this->title . ' (' . $shipping_num_boxes . ($this->boxCount > 1 ? ' pkg(s) x ' : ' pkg x ') . number_format($shipping_weight,2) . ' ' . strtolower($this->unit_weight) . ' total)');
                }
                $methods = array();
                for ($i=0; $i < sizeof($upsQuote); $i++) {
                    list($type, $cost) = each($upsQuote[$i]);
                    // BOF limit choices
                    if (!exclude_choices($type)) continue;
                    // EOF limit choices
                    if ( $method == '' || $method == $type ) {
                $_type = $type;
                    //if (isset($this->servicesTimeintransit[$type])) {
                    //    $_type = $_type . ", ".$this->servicesTimeintransit[$type]["date"];
                    //}
                    // instead of just adding the expected delivery date as ", yyyy-mm-dd"
                    // you might like to change this to your own liking for example by commenting the
                    // three lines above this and uncommenting/changing the next:
                    // START doing things differently
                    if (isset($this->servicesTimeintransit[$type])) {
                        $eta_array = explode("-", $this->servicesTimeintransit[$type]["date"]);
                        $months = array (" ", "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December");
                        $eta_arrival_date = $months[(int)$eta_array[1]]." ".$eta_array[2].", ".$eta_array[0];
                        $_type .= ", ETA: ".$eta_arrival_date;
                    }
                    // END of doing things differently:

$methods[] = array('id' => $type, 'title' => $_type, 'cost' => ($this->handling_fee + $cost));
                    }
                }

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

what file is that code located in?

Zidain~

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

that's in your ups xml shipping module /includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte , can you assist please?

I've freshly installed UPS XML but i'm getting errors in the xmldocument.php class file:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in C:\wwwroot\htdocs\store\includes\classes\xmldocume nt.php on line 262

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in C:\wwwroot\htdocs\store\includes\classes\xmldocume nt.php on line 281

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of xml_set_object(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in C:\wwwroot\htdocs\store\includes\classes\xmldocume nt.php on line 290

Cannot use object of type queryFactoryResult as array in C:\wwwroot\htdocs\store\includes\modules\shipping\ upsxml.php on line 185

Any ideas? PHP 5 and the latest zenny

Plugin Contributions

Scratch that error-

If anyone else experiences, you simple need to grab the revision here: http://www.brandnamebatteries.com/contributions/

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone,
    I just installed this module. I have the following error in the admin

Warning: main(/mnt/w0205/d18/s49/b02b4d83/www/rack-import.com/shop/includes/languages/french/modules/shipping/upsxml.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0205/d18/s49/b02b4d83/www/rack-import.com/shop/admin/modules.php on line 173

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/mnt/w0205/d18/s49/b02b4d83/www/rack-import.com/shop/includes/languages/french/modules/shipping/upsxml.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php') in /mnt/w0205/d18/s49/b02b4d83/www/rack-import.com/shop/admin/modules.php on line 173
    Also, when I test it online, I can see in the shopping cart is this:

MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_RATES_TEXT_TITLE (1 pkg x 8.70 kgs total)
    Can someone help?

Plugin Contributions

Every language offered will need to have a copy of upsxml.php in:
    /your_shop/includes/languages/<your language>/modules/shipping/upsxml.php

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stagebrace View Post
    Every language offered will need to have a copy of upsxml.php in:
    /your_shop/includes/languages/<your language>/modules/shipping/upsxml.php
    Off course... I should see that! I was probably too tired... Ok, it's working now. I,ll test it. Thanks a lot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12