Plugin Contributions

Default Payment setup recommendations

I have a general question regarding payment options. Currently I use PPEC. I originally choice PayPal because it was easy and I've been using PayPal on ebay for years. I've been having a lot of PayPal issues lately that seem to be coming from the PayPal server timing out. PayPal has agreed it's probably their servers, but didn't offer a solution. So I'm looking to either change the way I accept PayPal and potentially look at other additional solutions.

I don't want to have customers create accounts. Currently the way I have PPEC setup, accounts are created without the user specifically creating them.

It would be great to simplify the payment steps. Currently my customers have to add something to their cart, checkout using PPEC on the PayPal server, come back to my site to select shipping and then finally finish the order. I'm sure I'm loosing sales as this is long and sort of confusing.

I need whatever payment to work with the USPS live rate module.

Currently, I'm looking into Google Checkout and an authorize.net merchant account. I'd love to get Google Checkout working, but I can't seem to get the carrier supplied shipping rates to work.

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment setup recommendations

I am still having problems with paypal posting the order back to my account. Any chance on of the Zen Cart Team can look at my logs and tell me what the problem is? I have been going around and around with this issue with no resolve.
    Need help badly.
    Sandy