Plugin Contributions

Default Desperate for help! PayPal echeck problem

Hi,

I am having some problems with my store and really need help. I searched the forums and since I am not a technical person, I can't figure out what to do. I have a site developer who seems to be stumped as well. Here is what is happening:

1. I accept payments through Paypal. Whenever someone pays for their purchase with an eCheck, no order shows up in the admin. Even after the eCheck clears there is still no record of the order. Paypal shows the payment, but Zen Cart shows nothing and my inventory does not reflect the sale. All other payments appear to work fine. I saw some other folks have this problem so I assume there must be a way to deal with it.

2. I have some USPS questions in another thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83790

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. The store is live, www.whitknits.com, and fairly active for a new site, so I need to get this fixed as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Nancy

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Desperate for help! PayPal echeck problem

If you're using Zen Cart v1.3.7 and have not applied the latest patch for v1.3.7 or upgraded to v1.3.7.1, then you need to do that in order to fix several bugs, including some echeck issues.

The latest PayPal patch for 1.3.7 (also included in v1.3.7.1) can be obtained here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ewpost&t=56216

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much for the advice. My site developer is going to look into this and I will post the results.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dr. Byte,

I just wanted to follow up. My developer made the update and now I'm waiting to see what happens the next time I get an eCheck.

Thanks again for your help!