Plugin Contributions

Default Problem getting past step 1 of 3 during checkout

On this site -- www.overstockandliquidation.com there is a problem that has all of a sudden popped up when users try to check out. The issue seems to be somewhere inside the theme028/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php file.

What happens is after you add an item to your cart and proceed to checkout you can get no further than this first step of the process. The form seems to post back to itself and I don't see how it would actually proceed further, but it used to.

We have checked just about every setting in the Admin tool, I don't see anything in there that could have caused this, does anyone have any ideas why this no longer works?

Thank you,
    Derek

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem getting past step 1 of 3 during checkout

Quote Originally Posted by xxDXxx View Post
    On this site -- www.overstockandliquidation.com there is a problem that has all of a sudden popped up when users try to check out. The issue seems to be somewhere inside the theme028/templates/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php file.

What happens is after you add an item to your cart and proceed to checkout you can get no further than this first step of the process. The form seems to post back to itself and I don't see how it would actually proceed further, but it used to.

We have checked just about every setting in the Admin tool, I don't see anything in there that could have caused this, does anyone have any ideas why this no longer works?

Thank you,
    Derek
    Hello
    First the funny part "Derek was here"
    Second this kind of situations do not happen by itself

Ok
    1) You need to compare your file with the original zen to see what the difference is
    2) I have my limitations too. But there is no shipping options popping up. It could be set up this way of could be part of the problem
    3) But I find this curiosity, that could affect this

<fieldset class="shipping" id="comments">
    <legend>Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order</legend>
    <textarea name="comments" cols="15" rows="3"></textarea></fieldset>
    <br clear="all" /><br clear="all" />
    <div class="buttonRow back"><strong>Continue to Step 2</strong><br />- choose your payment method.</div>
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><input type="image" src="includes