Default Add to Cart button overlapping the "customers who purchased this also" box

My add to cart button is overlapping the "Customers who purchased this also purchased this" box.

You can see it here:
    http://www.crochetgarden.com/shop/in...roducts_id=225

It is only problematic on the pages where the "customers who purchased this also purchased this" box shows up.

One thing that I had changed was in the tplheader.php file, I removed the br clear both tag because I was having issues with my header. I changed my header to be 100px in the stylesheet, and then took out the br clear both tag out of the tplheader so that my logo would appear spanning the entire width of the screen.. I am not sure if that had any affect on this or not...

Default Re: Add to Cart button overlapping the "customers who purchased this also" box

I am not sure if this is right, but it seems to be ok, but not sure if it will redner correctly in different browsers. Please let me know if this is not correct!

What I did was added a br class tag in the includes/templates/CUSTOM/templates/tpl_product_info_display.tpl

I added it here in between the <!--eof Product URL --> and the <!--bof also purchased products module-->

Code:
    <!--bof Product URL -->
    <?php
      if (zen_not_null($products_url)) {
        if ($flag_show_product_info_url == 1) {
    ?>
        <p id="productInfoLink" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($products_url), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></p>
    <?php
        } // $flag_show_product_info_url
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product URL -->
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <!--bof also purchased products module-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/' . 'tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php');?>
    <!--eof also purchased products module-->