Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Please Help trying to setup PayPal Pro

It happens on the new 1.3.8a site after entering the card details and confirm order, stays on my site but just displays that message.

'Your order is being processed, please wait...'

New Site (work in progress)

Neil

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

When attempting to commence an Express Checkout account, the following message appears:
    An error occurred when we tried to contact the payment processor. Please try again, select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26) 26 - Invalid vendor account
    26 - Invalid vendor account ... means that the user/vendor/partner/password information supplied is invalid or doesn't point to an active account.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Yet it works fine as API so it must just be the Payflow part. Hopefuly it will work whenever they auth my pro account.

Thanks for your help and I will repost once authorised to say if it works then

Neil

Default Update

Well to confuse maters I turned off Website Payments Pro leaving just Express set to paypal normal account mode. And still just get the same message, have triple checked settings, uninstalled and reinstalled yet still just get the message. I have the same settings on 1.3.7 main site and works fine!!

Any ideas?

The only thing I can think is the return URL set at PayPal but surley that would only come into play after payment

Neil

Nope nothing to do with return URL, I put the main site in showcase, changed the return URL to the development site but still the same message!

It looks like Paypal isn't working for me at all.

Another Update:

If I have nothing but PayPal Express installed, set to Mode 1 PayPal normal account, the express checkout button works at login but when the Paypal option is selected at final checkout I just get the message. So it isn't paypal but something to do with checkout process! I am using 'Easy Sign Up Login' and 'Fast and Easy Checkout'. I wonder if these cause the problem.

Yes it is, turn it off and express goes to paypal from checkout.

Ok I unin and reinstalled the Fast and easy sql and it sorts out the the message problem still getting the error 26 but I am guessing this is just because the pro isn't yet authorised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12