Page 111 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2020
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0

I think this is a contribution with nice components like the batch-status update and the possibiltity to split orders. But there are much components not really needed. I think the most used payment in online-shops is creditcard and may be payment in advance by wiretransfer. For the booking of the payments nobody needs a zen-shop for this there is financial software, but I never found a contribution what do the order editing in the right way. The shop calculates the tax in a correct way but after the editing the tax is away and all prices are net.
    Maybe that it is the way in the United States, at Germany we have to show the user what he have to pay so all prices must include the tax but no order editing contribution do that. It is possible to add products and edit the quantity but at the end you have to correct the order totals with phpMyAdmin.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Super Orders 2.0

Hello Frank,
    I found a little bug, and in the version that I downloaded from ZC it is not fixed. The bug has to do with the customer being notified through the super_orders.php file. The customer might be notified but the database is not updated correctly. When I select to Notify Customer the email seems to be sent but there is still an X instead of sent mark.
    In the admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/super_orders_functions.php file line 401 should be changed.

PHP Code:
      if ($notified == 'on'
    TO:
    PHP Code:
      if ($notified == 'on' || $notified == '1'
    Another thing might be to change the super_orders.php file to work with PayPal. When people order with Paypal the Balance Due doesn't change to Amount Applied so there is a bug there. Sorry, I didn't fix it yet.

I hope that this helps. God bless you and thank you for this mod. It is great.

Plugin Contributions

I have been using Super Orders for several months and it has been working great.

It just started having problems recognizing payments from Authorize.net AIM. The last few orders display a message on the Order Detail pages that says, "No Payment Data Available", even though the Authorize.net authorization codes do display in the Status History. The order total shows $0.00 for the Amount Applied and a Balance Due of whatever the order total is.

I have not made any changes to the site recently, other than offering free shipping for orders over $50. All the recent orders exhibiting the problem are over $50.

I have seen this issue mentioned a few times, but have not seen a resolution. Do anyone know how to resolve this?

Could this have anything to do with the free shipping offer?

I can manually apply the payment, so it is not a critical problem. It is just an annoyance

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Super Orders 2.0

I had previously installed Purchase Module 1.3.7 before I fully understood what exactly Super Orders did. I think I completely uninstalled it, but now I am getting this in the fields when placing an order with a purchase order in the purchase order area:

Payment Method:
    MODULE_PAYMENT_PO_TEXT_TITLE
    MODULE_PAYMENT_PO_TEXT_TITLE
    MODULE_PAYMENT_PO_TEXT_ACCOUNT_NAME
    MODULE_PAYMENT_PO_TEXT_ACCOUNT_NUMBER
    MODULE_PAYMENT_PO_TEXT_PO_NUMBER

(this is on the Order Confirmation page).

Any quick thoughts you could give me to nail this one down? Otherwise I think that Super Reports is FABULOUS and if knighthood is an option for Contributors, I'll vote for ya!

BTW, I'm pretty much a rank n00b when it comes to Zen Cart, so please accept my apologies if there is bone simple solution I was just too dense to recognize.

Thanks so much in advance,

Jim

Plugin Contributions

"I had previously installed Purchase Module 1.3.7 before I fully understood what exactly Super Orders did. I think I completely uninstalled it,"

I mentioned this in my post because it provides some context. I installed Purchase Module, then attempted to de-install it, then installed Super Orders. The error I am getting is after doing all of the above. I hope that clarifies things.

Thanks,

Jim

Plugin Contributions

After digging a little more and removing the purchaseorder.php (and po.php) module(s) and reinstalling I finally got things to work correctly.

Just one little problem. I need to be able to have the user enter a PO number when ordering. Is there anything within this solution that allows for the user to enter a PO number or is there an easy fix?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Plugin Contributions

will this mod allow me to print all my invoices at once

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Super Orders is awesome, glad I found it! Just one question, don't know if this has been answered and if so please point me to the post.

The Store Last 4 CC Digits mod- The code block is different in my authorizenet_aim.php file than the one that is described in the README. I tried using the code anyway, could not get it to work. I really need to see the entire CC number in the Detail Screen, is there an update to this block of code for the newest version of Zen Cart?

Thanks,

KJohn

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

Firstly great module, its saved me a lot of time.

Now a quick question about the super_packingslip.php and showing $SHIPPING_METHOD_DETAIL rather than $shipping_method. (This was from one of the email templates)

I have found the code where this is however think that Im missing something that gets this info from the data base as when I replace the above it doesnt give me anything.

Any help in the right direction would be great.

Thanks

Brett

Plugin Contributions

I have finally got Super Orders installed, but have no Super Orders in the Admin Configuration Menu, nor do I have the Store Phone and Store Fax defines under My Store. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Jay