Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shopping Cart Changes

Makes it harder to delete a cart of 10 things when you want to delete 3 things ...

So ... right now, you are stuck with customizing the template file to remove it completely ...

Set it to 2 and then you can just comment out the one section vs touch others ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Makes it harder to delete a cart of 10 things when you want to delete 3 things ...

So ... right now, you are stuck with customizing the template file to remove it completely ...
    Someone who comes to this site will only ever buy one of the products (but could buy any one of 6) and I suspect that is not very common among ZenCart merchants, so maybe you don't need a 0 option, especially since the odd person in my shoes can play with the template.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Set it to 2 and then you can just comment out the one section vs touch others ...
    Just what I've done. Thanks for your help on this.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update on how you handled this issue in your template ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I apologize if this has already been answered. I am new to zen cart and trying to set up a store for a nonprofit group.

Can anyone tell me you to delete the sample text in the shopping cart area and in the checkout area? I have read the thread and cannot find it.

Thanks much.

Did that (thanks for the suggestion). However, when I click on edit, it takes me to where you suggested before: Configuration > Stock > Show Shopping Cart - Update Cart Button Location.

When I select 1=Next to each Qty Box, the update button shows up inside the list of products in the cart, right after where Qty is given and right before the product name.

When I select 2=Below all Products, the update button shows up after the list of products in the cart, right after the "back to Shopping" button.

When I select 3=Both Next to each Qty Box and Below all Products, the update button shows up in both places.

What I'd really like is non-existent option 0, for "off". It's no big deal though, as I can just turn it off inside tpl_shopping_cart_default.php, but you might want to make a note of it for the next update?[/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12