Page 78 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
    I want to be able to automatically import my sales into Endicia’s Dazzle Shipping Program to create the shipping labels. Any help?
    Andrew,
    I believe you can do that using Zen Cart Order Manager, look for it in the downloads. That add can be used w/ or w/o QB. Last time I looked, though (which was a long time ago) it didn't appear to be supported any longer. If I remember correctly, people did have it working properly...check the support thread for that contribution.

HTH,
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

audradh,
    I looked into Order Manager and it is definitely abandoned. I couldn't get it to work either.

Plugin Contributions

I use "Export Shipping Information" VERSION: 1.2.2 to produce CSV files which I then import into my "Customer" address book in Endicia.

You can find the contribution here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=604

Its not fully automated, but if you rename the default unique file name for the CSV file to a fixed name after download, Endicia Address Book will automatically use the fields as set up the first time for that file name.

Clive.

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

Great mod but I'm still having trouble getting the shipping part to import into Quickbooks. I'm using Region Tables mod (which is similar to zones) and I can't for the life of me figure out which text to add to the database. If I add first choice shipping title which is say National post...there are other variables that are under that title with different levels of shipping costs which include standard and express and are based on the weight of the parcel. It's probably not making much sense but I was hoping someone could help me out.

I've read all through the forum and the manual and I'm still stuck. Thanks!!
    Online skin care and cosmetics
    http://www.beautyxpress.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bx1 View Post
    Hi All,

Great mod but I'm still having trouble getting the shipping part to import into Quickbooks. I'm using Region Tables mod (which is similar to zones) and I can't for the life of me figure out which text to add to the database. If I add first choice shipping title which is say National post...there are other variables that are under that title with different levels of shipping costs which include standard and express and are based on the weight of the parcel. It's probably not making much sense but I was hoping someone could help me out.

I've read all through the forum and the manual and I'm still stuck. Thanks!!
    QBI gets the shipping information for each order from the ot_totals table. Find the ot_shipping entries for your latest orders, and then determine the text for the carrier and the method. For example, if it says "UPS Ground (1x 1.5 lb)" you can use "UPS" for the carrier and "Ground" for the method. After adding it to the database, you'll need to do Setup Shipping and Match Shipping.

- Adam

Plugin Contributions

Adam - I went to your website and read the information on your latest & greatest version of QBI.. sounds hopeful. It almost looked like the import/export routines were/are automated between the two, ZC/QBI ? Since I am hosting my own website(s), I have Quickbooks 2007 Pro also on the server, accessible from any PC in the facility, based on job function. I have two questions;

1. The current version seems to have some automated features, will I still have to attend to certain functions of it, or will all of processes still be manually I/O'd ?

2. QBP 2007 sets up it's on MSSQL server function when it is in the shared mode. Do you know if this has or will create any conflicts between MSSQL & MySQL ? Too bad all could not be shared on one DB for maintenance purposes and ease of conversation between them ? ..using the same database for both sides, like Microsoft's 'Retail Management Services' does.. ? Of course, that's probably why I didn't spend the $3500 in the first place ?

What file needs to be modified to remove the 'Nag' feature on your Contrib since you have not/did not setup your registration area on your new website ? I figure it's the least that you can do for us, since we cannot accomodate you ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Twbeebe View Post
    Adam - I went to your website and read the information on your latest & greatest version of QBI..
    Sorry, but I can't answer questions about the paid version of QBI here. You can post those in the forum on the QBI website.
    What file needs to be modified to remove the 'Nag' feature on your Contrib since you have not/did not setup your registration area on your new website ? I figure it's the least that you can do for us, since we cannot accomodate you ?
    I will get back to you on that -- either tell you how, or enable the registration system.

- Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532 View Post
    QBI gets the shipping information for each order from the ot_totals table. Find the ot_shipping entries for your latest orders, and then determine the text for the carrier and the method. For example, if it says "UPS Ground (1x 1.5 lb)" you can use "UPS" for the carrier and "Ground" for the method. After adding it to the database, you'll need to do Setup Shipping and Match Shipping.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks for the reply. I think I have all the shipping part working now which is great! Everything imports from ZC fine, however I think my price break discount, coupons (and especially my reward points mod etc) do not import correctly into QB. The rewards one is tricky because it has a discount component and a rewards earned component which is just numbers. Just not sure as to what to set them up as. Thanks again!
    Online skin care and cosmetics
    http://www.beautyxpress.com.au

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! I just tried to upload my inventory to Quick Books Premier from Quik Books Import and after the import rate hit about 52% I recieved the following message:

Cannot import. Not enough disk space or too many records exist
    Do I need to increase the amount Quick Books store, or do I have too many products, 26500.

And if so can I just use customers and orders files.
    Rich People scream, Wealthy people whisper

www.cooltechcentral.com

OK... is their away to use qbi to remove listed items in Quick Books?
    Rich People scream, Wealthy people whisper

www.cooltechcentral.com

Page 78 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast