Plugin Contributions

Default 2Checheckout module error

I have seen that there are many problems with the 2checkout payment module, and no one seems to be able to fix it.

There seems to be a number of different errors, with the same result, the customer does not make it back to the store page.

My problem is similar, but the message I get is

Email Error: SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: myemail################################

The store receives the order okay, the customer receives confirmation okay. So it all seems to work, except that the customer's order has not been reset in their login area, but they will mainly think the order failed, although they do get an email later. If they refresh the error page it is just the same, but they send the order and emails again.

Does anyone know how this might be fixed? It does seem less serious than the problems others have been having, since the orders do arrive.

Hoping to hear from someone who might be able to help, as this module seems to be a bit of an enigma to most.

It might be interesting to hear from anyone who has got this module working successfully, and what conditions they are operating?

I have ZC 1.3.7

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2Checheckout module error

I have now fixed the error I was having. I felt it was something minor, and it was the email configuration, that had the wrong setting. I have adjusted it and everything now works perfectly.