Page 130 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Alex, Im not sure if this is the issue with this one or with the fual slimbox one, but the script tries to run when the document is not ready yet, which will causes some serious problem on slow sites (images completely disappear).On IE, if the page has flash it will cause "operation aborted"

Also, if you want you can use the module i posted here to avoid having to place too many duplicated files under the modules/pages.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118215

You can checkout my simple lightbox module and zoom module that use the script above.

You can also use jscript to load css dynamically, that way to can also avoid having to load the stylesheet globally (you can see example in one of the modules above)
    http://public.rubikintegration.com/
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    Great news!

Sorry for not replying sooner - I wasn't ignoring you!

Thanks for posting the Slideshow 2 fix that worked for you. If more users run into issues with Slideshow 2 and Zen Lightbox I can always add a fix to v1.6 to address this.
    No problem Alex. Thanks for the effort you put into answering so many posts

Is it possible to get Lightbox 1.5 to work on a Category page. I want to install it on another site but would like to use it on the picture of the bowl on this page http://zambeziexotics.com/index.php?...ndex&cPath=2_4

Thanks in advance for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Alex, Im not sure if this is the issue with this one or with the fual slimbox one, but the script tries to run when the document is not ready yet, which will causes some serious problem on slow sites (images completely disappear).On IE, if the page has flash it will cause "operation aborted"

Also, if you want you can use the module i posted here to avoid having to place too many duplicated files under the modules/pages.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118215

You can checkout my simple lightbox module and zoom module that use the script above.

You can also use jscript to load css dynamically, that way to can also avoid having to load the stylesheet globally (you can see example in one of the modules above)
    http://public.rubikintegration.com/
    I'll look into those IE issues and see if they affect the current release of Zen Lightbox. I recall this being an issue with v1.2, but it should have been resolved with the v1.3 release.

Nice JavaScript loader there... I was just thinking the other day, "wouldn't it be nice to be able to control the order that JavaScript file are loaded".

The duplicate files under the modules/pages folder should not have an impact on the performance of the site. However, they're quite a few files there and it can make things a little cluttered. I'll probably look at addressing this in a future release.

Loading the CSS dynamically is already on my list and should make it in to the v1.6 release.

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm going to have a look at your JavaScript add-on now!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VisExp View Post
    No problem Alex. Thanks for the effort you put into answering so many posts

Is it possible to get Lightbox 1.5 to work on a Category page. I want to install it on another site but would like to use it on the picture of the bowl on this page http://zambeziexotics.com/index.php?...ndex&cPath=2_4

Thanks in advance for any help.
    You can easily get Zen Lightbox to work on the category page.

First of all, you'll need to link that image of the bowl to the large version.

Then, copy the jscript_zen_lightbox.php file that's in the root of the v1.5 release to includes/modules/pages/index/.

That should be it.

Plugin Contributions

"The duplicate files under the modules/pages folder should not have an impact on the performance of the site. However, they're quite a few files there and it can make things a little cluttered. I'll probably look at addressing this in a future release."

Look at the way jquery lightbox is working now, it uses javascript loader to load js on pages set in admin. The point is to be able to enable lightbox on any page without having to do anything with the js and css files.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

That possibility, "enable lightbox on any page without having to do anything with the js and css files" passed my mind.

Obviously this makes things much more user-friendly! Nice one!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CharInLasVegas View Post
    I hadn't seen that - and it worked, thanks!!
    I had lightbox working fine, then this morning installed Links Manager and now lightbox doesn't work anymore. when you click on a picture it opens it in a new page.

Are you aware of any issues between LB & LM? I wonder if I need to uninstall LM or REinstall LB?

FYI - I asked about this on the Links Manager support thread and Clyde is unaware of any issues.

Plugin Contributions

There shouldn't be any issues with these two add-ons.

Do you have a link to your site? If so, please post it here and I'll take a look.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    There shouldn't be any issues with these two add-ons.

Do you have a link to your site? If so, please post it here and I'll take a look.
    Yes - click here. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

If you have a backup (before the installation of Links Manager) try restoring that to see if Zen Lightbox works again.

I would also prevent jscript_tpp.js from loading on your product_info pages, as this may be causing issues.

Also, double check to make sure none of the Zen Lightbox files have recently been modified or removed.

It may also be wise to check file permissions on the Zen Lightbox files and/or folders.