Plugin Contributions

Default Almost have php form working just need to know where to put extra files

Hello everyone I have spent lots of time trying to get a php form working with zen cart. I usually always go to define pages to put html text but for some reason this wasn't accepting php code. I researched the issue and found a thread but in the thread it said that php forms do not work in zen cart. Well I have gotten it to work. What I did was create a new php page with the zen cart add new page addon. I then edited the file that is located here
    includes/templates/YOUR TEMPLATE/templates/

I put the original php form code in the place of what is in the page right now. I uploaded the files and tested it on the site

Here is an example of it on the site now

stxm+illing.com/index.php?main_page=requ+est_a_bro+chure

PLEASE TAKE THE '+' SIGNS OUT OF THE LINK

As you can see from the link it looks the way I intend it to look and I love it. Everything works with one exception. I have the code referencing multiple files. These files are separate php files. I do not know where to place them so the form will correctly work.

I tried placing them in the same directory as the form which is includes/templates/YOUR TEMPLATE/templates/
    and put the files in this directory but still not working.

If you look at the form you will notice that the countries drop down box does not show anything the reasoning is because it is in another php file which is not being found. Please if anyone has any insight to completing this form that would be great. I just need to know the exact directory the files required for this form to work is. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Almost have php form working just need to know where to put extra files

Nevermind the issue has been resolved. The problem was that there are four files that make up this one form. I was using the wrong "start page" code for the form. But now that I got the correct code on the main page it calls everything just the way it should. You can take a look at the page to see the working code.

stxmi+lling.com/index.php?main_page=requ+est_a_bro+chure

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Almost have php form working just need to know where to put extra files

You mean like this custom form addon? http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...482#post386482

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.