Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Back In Stock Notifications

Subscription Successful!
    You have been successfully subscribed to the Back In Stock Notification List for “” and will therefore receive an e-mail from us when it is back in stock!

For security reasons, an e-mail has been sent to you acknowledging your subscription. Please remember that this subscription will not result in you receiving any e-mail from us about anything other than the restocking of this item.

If, for any reason, you would like to unsubscribe from the Back In Stock Notification List for “” you will find details of how to do so in the e-mail that has just been sent to you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    i see Product empty, and not save number product in database.

Help me please.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by leoshell50 View Post
    i see Product empty, and not save number product in database.

Help me please.
    Not sure where you've gone wrong. Sorry.

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    Hi Conor,

Thanks for the advice!

I'm now trying to move the notify me button all of the way to the left instead all the way to the right but it appears that the div tag that I wrapped the button in is getting stripped by class.CeonXHTMLHiTemplate.php. What would I need to do to get the button to the left?

Thanks!

Matt
    I'm also trying to move the NOTIFY ME button to the left. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

GREAT mod!
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com
    Magickal & Metaphysical supplies/services

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Craft Magick View Post
    I'm also trying to move the NOTIFY ME button to the left. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Just adjust the template file. Copy it to your template directory.

Copy the file from

includes/templates/template_default/templates/inc.html.back_in_stock_notifications.html

to

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/inc.html.back_in_stock_notifications.html

and modify the HTML as you wish.

You'll see most of the buttons are in tags like the following:

HTML Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><ceon:variable name="continue_button"><input type="submit" /></ceon:variable></div>
    The:

HTML Code:
    <ceon:variable name="continue_button"><input type="submit" /></ceon:variable>
    part is what gets replaces with the button, so you just adjust the code around that to place the button wherever you want.

GREAT mod!
    Thanks! ;)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi,

Just adjust the template file. Copy it to your template directory.

Copy the file from

includes/templates/template_default/templates/inc.html.back_in_stock_notifications.html

to

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/inc.html.back_in_stock_notifications.html

and modify the HTML as you wish.

You'll see most of the buttons are in tags like the following:

HTML Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><ceon:variable name="continue_button"><input type="submit" /></ceon:variable></div>
    The:

HTML Code:
    <ceon:variable name="continue_button"><input type="submit" /></ceon:variable>
    part is what gets replaces with the button, so you just adjust the code around that to place the button wherever you want.

Thanks! ;)

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon
    Copied file to my templates overrides directory as instructed above and added style="float:left;" to every instance of the inc.html.back_in_stock_notifications.html file as follows:

HTML Code:
    <ceon:variable name="submit_button"><input type="submit" style="float:left;" /></ceon:variable>
    but the notify me button is still on the right... did I miss something?
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

did I miss something?
    Yes, you did the complete opposite of what I was saying! :)

You can't modify anything between the ceon:variable tags as they get replaces, you make your modifications outside of that, in this case the
    HTML Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward">
    bit.

If you need any more help please read the documentation that comes with the module, it describes how the templates work.

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your help. I've tried every combination of 'align' and 'float' that I know of as it relates to HTML in the
    inc.html.back_in_stock_notifications.html file to try and get the 'notify me' button to float left instead of right but can't get it...

it's probably just my complete ignorance of 'Ceon:variable tags' and/or 'custom HTML templates' because even the changes I made to the text on the notification form don't ALL show up on the website either.... in the exact same files some of the text changes DO show up and some do NOT...

For anyone else that reads this post someday and to perhaps save you an entire afternoon of obsession here's what I tried that was unsuccessful:
    HTML Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><div align="left">
    and
    HTML Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward" align="left">
    and
    HTML Code:
    <div align="left">
    <div class="buttonRow back">
    and
    HTML Code:
    <div style="float:left;">
    <div class="buttonRow back">
    and
    HTML Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back" style="float:left;">
    and even looked at tpl_products_display.php but don't know enough about php to even know if anything can be done here

PHP Code:
    $submit_button zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_NOTIFY_MEBUTTON_NOTIFY_ME_ALT,

'name="notify_me"');

$back_in_stock_notification_form->setVariable('submit_button'$submit_button); 

So after obsessing all afternoon on this and considering what a GREAT MOD this is I've decided to live with the existing text and layout since the trade off is definitely worth it.

If anyone someday reads this post and comes up with a solution to get the 'notify me' button to align to the left please post the solution here since I'm subscribed to this thread and it would be very helpful to know how to do it.

Anyway, thank you again for trying to help a novice and for such a wonderful mod.

Have a beautiful weekend.
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com

Plugin Contributions

Craft Magick..

To align the button left:

in the file inc.html.back_in_stock_notifications.html look for this part in the code..

Code:
    <!-- ceon-begin-part PRODUCT_INFO_BACK_IN_STOCK_NOTIFICATION_FORM -->
    within that section of code around line 92 adjust this bit:

Code:
    <div class="buttonRow forward"><ceon:variable name="submit_button"><input type="submit" /></ceon:variable></div>
    to

Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><ceon:variable name="submit_button"><input type="submit" /></ceon:variable></div>
    BTW.. I tried to Copy the file from

to

and it didn't work.. so I had to edit the file in the template_default

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the great mod ceon...

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Oh dear.. I'm very sorry about this.

Changing it to

HTML Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><ceon:variable name="submit_button"><input type="submit" /></ceon:variable></div>
    is all you needed to do.

What went wrong was my initial advice about copying the file to your template directory.

I've just realised that the module loads the file from

directly.. the module doesn't use the template override system!

So sorry about that.. I've wasted a lot of your time!

When I next upgrade the module I'll make it use the template override system.

Sorry once again.

At least now you'll be able to get it to work! Just apply your changes to the above file and not the override file I mistakenly told you to apply it to.

All the best...

Conor

Plugin Contributions

Hi Conor,

First of all awesome application. I notice I had a little problem after installing this application. This is what I got when clicked on one of the manufacturers.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_image, pd.products_name, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, products_description pd, manufacturers m where p.products_status = 1 and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '2' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit -0, 0]
    Would you please tell me what I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.
    Dat

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast