Page 271 of 326 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Hi
    I love this template - use it and many variants of it on a few of my sites. It is so well documented and the individual files have useful and meaningful 'notes' to help in customising. A fine job all round.

I have a question:

On the demo site at cherryzen . sagefish . com, when i click the 'All Products' link at the bottom of the Categories list there is a 'Buy Now' button under every product which when clicked adds that product but never leaves the page. This is great. However on all my cherry zen installs this button does not show at all. How do I get the button to show and how do I set my sites to function like the demo by staying on page and not changing to the shopping cart Page after every product is added.

I hope this makes sense. I will settle for seeing the Buy Now buttons on my sites!

Cheers

Rob
    if elephants could fly, I'd be a little more optimistic....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robsnowden View Post
    Hi
    I love this template - use it and many variants of it on a few of my sites. It is so well documented and the individual files have useful and meaningful 'notes' to help in customising. A fine job all round.

I have a question:

On the demo site at cherryzen . sagefish . com, when i click the 'All Products' link at the bottom of the Categories list there is a 'Buy Now' button under every product which when clicked adds that product but never leaves the page. This is great. However on all my cherry zen installs this button does not show at all. How do I get the button to show and how do I set my sites to function like the demo by staying on page and not changing to the shopping cart Page after every product is added.

I hope this makes sense. I will settle for seeing the Buy Now buttons on my sites!

Cheers

Rob
    Do your products have options? If so, they have to go to the product in order to be able to choose an option.

You can also check "configuration", "All Products" to see if you have the buy now button on.

There's a shopping cart setting as well, somewhere around in the admin, to make it not go to the cart.

Plugin Contributions

Yep my products all have attributes - well done. It seems logical now you point that out. Thanks.

Rob
    if elephants could fly, I'd be a little more optimistic....

Plugin Contributions

OK, after about to hours of looking I just need to ask. I am having a hard time getting CSS Flyout Menu 1-3-8 to work with this tempate on my test site that is set up with 1.3.8a. The categories box is displaying in tree form like a site map. I have looked over the files a dozen times and searched both support threads for hours. The Flyout support thread recommended that I ask here and says that I do not have a flyout menu installed. Please take a look and let me know what you think it might be.

www. needlejig.com/test

Marc

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I have a new problem. I was just running a test order through the new site and the checkout_success page looks a little jumbled. Can anyone explain why and offer a solution on how to fix it.

image attached

Marc
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

I am pretty sure that I can fix it with a <br class="clearBoth"> between the <!--eof -gift certificate- send or spend box--> and the <h1 id="checkoutSuccessHeading"> like in the image below but hopefully one of you has a definite answer as to how to do this the right way.

Marc

Plugin Contributions

Hello, Trying to expand the site so it eliminates the blue at the top of the page. Can someonne tell me how to do this?

Attached is an image showing the blue.

The site is www.cccandlesupply.com

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

In 'stylesheet.css' find this:

Code:
    body {
        font-family: "Lucida Grande", tahoma, verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size:73.5%;
        margin-top:20px;
        }
    and change it to this:

Code:
    body {
        font-family: "Lucida Grande", tahoma, verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size:73.5%;
        margin-top:0px;
        }
    Then in the 'stylesheet_dropshadow.css' file find this:

Code:
    #s {
          background: url("../images/shadow_s.png") bottom repeat-x;
          padding-bottom: 10px; /* border thickness */
        padding-top: 10px; /* border thickness */
        }
    and change it to this:

Code:
    #s {
          background: url("../images/shadow_s.png") bottom repeat-x;
          padding-bottom: 10px; /* border thickness */
        padding-top: 0px; /* border thickness */
        }
    Marc

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Safari 3.1.1 Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by ihateporkroast View Post
    I answered my own question and thought I'd post the response here. From what I understand, you cannot use Safari 3.1.1 to upload to a Linux server. Hence why I was seeing the same error message from my PC. :)
    I was wondering if any of you found out exactly what causes this. I am using Cyberduck to upload files to the server. Is it possibly encoding the files differently? Any help would be great.....

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen IE8 & Firefox Problem

Apologies if this has been covered already, I've hunted for any posts but not found.

I have cherry zen template and in IE7 it works fine but in IE8 and Firefox the central column is larger and shifts the right sideboxes off the main page, however the right sidebox shouldn't even be on this page.

This happens on the categories pages.
    http://tinyurl.com/l3zuub

On the products pages with extra photos the photos move to the right: http://tinyurl.com/knjckj

And on all pages, the 'Our products' sidebox is white and should be grey.

Has anyone seen this problem before and can help?

Many Thanks
    Suekay