Not the best CSS guy out there, trying to figure out how to customize the ZenCart jQuery Silver template so my logo is CENTERED and the TAGLINE is centered below it.

http://blueberrysilver.com/store/

This is the tpl_header.php:

<!--bof-branding display-->
<div id="logoWrapper">
<div id="logo"><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . zen_image($template->get_template_dir(HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/' . HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, HEADER_ALT_TEXT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
<?php if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '' || (SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2 != '' && $banner = zen_banner_exists('dynamic', SHOW_BANNERS_GROUP_SET2))) { ?>
<div id="taglineWrapper">
<?php
if (HEADER_SALES_TEXT != '') {
?>
<div id="tagline"><?php echo HEADER_SALES_TEXT;?></div>

This is the CSS:

#mainWrapper{background-color:#fff;text-align:left;width:95%;vertical-align:top;border-top:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-left:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-right:1px solid #9a9a9a;}
#mainWrapperlower{background-color:#fff;text-align:left;width:95%;vertical-align:top;border-bottom:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-left:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-right:1px solid #9a9a9a;padding-top:10px;margin:auto;}
#headerWrapper,#contentMainWrapper,#logoWrapper,#cartBoxListWrapper,#ezPageBoxLi st,#cartBoxListWrapper ul,#ezPageBoxList ul,#mainWrapper,#popupAdditionalImage,#popupImage{margin:0;padding:0;}
#logoWrapper{background-image:url(../images/header_bg.jpg);background-repeat:repeat-x;background-color:#fff;height:106px;line-height:106px;}
#logo{line-height:106px;}
#navColumnOneWrapper,#navColumnTwoWrapper,#mainWrapper{margin:auto;}
#navColumnOneWrapper,#navColumnTwoWrapper{margin-top:1em;}
#navColumnOneWrapper{border-top:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-right:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-bottom:1px solid #9a9a9a;}
#navColumnTwoWrapper{border-top:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-left:1px solid #9a9a9a;border-bottom:1px solid #9a9a9a;}
#tagline{color:#000;font-size:2em;text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;}

I just want to center the image and then bump the tagline down centered below it.

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated as always. I can't get the stupid thing to CENTER!

Mike