Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal no longer working - 10413

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and have been searching long and hard for a solution that works. I tried the previous two solutions with no success. The latter solution didn't fix the error message and the first one i.e...

unset($optionsST['TAXAMT']);
    unset($optionsST['SHIPPINGAMT']);
    unset($optionsST['HANDLINGAMT']);

...removed the error message, however my 1.13 transaction in Zen Cart translated into an actual 1.45 transaction once it got to paypal. I'm starting to sweat bullets because we are launching in two days. Back to the forum for me but if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: PayPal 10413 error

Quote Originally Posted by Monsz View Post
    Hi!

I found a solution about this problem.
    I'm testing it now, but i share it with you, because it passed the first tests.

I think the paypal is calculate with the tax ['TAXAMT'], shipping cost ['SHIPPINGAMT'], handling cost ['HANDLINGAMT'], but these costs are in the total cost ['AMT']. So, if i don't send the subtotals to the paypal, only the total cost, this problem will ending...

So there's a the paypalwpp.php file in includes/modules/payment directory.

I inserted to 1519-1522 rows this code:
    PHP Code:
        unset(
    $optionsST['SHIPPINGAMT']);
        unset(
    $optionsST['HANDLINGAMT']); 
    After this modification, the paypal express checkout working properly, i tried it with tax, and with two different shipping mods.

Has anyone confirmed that this really works?? This issue is causing a major inconvenience. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cormiermt View Post
    Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and have been searching long and hard for a solution that works. I tried the previous two solutions with no success. The latter solution didn't fix the error message and the first one i.e...

...removed the error message, however my 1.13 transaction in Zen Cart translated into an actual 1.45 transaction once it got to paypal. I'm starting to sweat bullets because we are launching in two days. Back to the forum for me but if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. Thanks.
    My suggestion is to NOT mess with PayPal Standard at all and activate and use PayPal Express.. I never had anything but one issue after another with PayPal Standard.. The problems were all different, and I decided to stop fooling with it.. PayPal Express works with NO ISSUES whatsoever..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    My suggestion is to NOT mess with PayPal Standard at all and activate and use PayPal Express.. I never had anything but one issue after another with PayPal Standard.. The problems were all different, and I decided to stop fooling with it.. PayPal Express works with NO ISSUES whatsoever..
    This is interesting because the only thing I am having problems with is PayPal Express.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal 10413 error

Ok. I just made a few updates and both express and payment pro work fine. Now the problem is that i have no idea what I did. I'm going to retrace my steps one setting at a time and try and reproduce the problem. I will keep you posted on my findings.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cormiermt View Post

When I try this solution i get:

10525 Invalid Data - This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: PayPal 10413 error

This is happening to me also.

I have my Shipping Charges (postage) set to the Flat rate ... if that helps solve the problem.

Look HERE for a quick and dirty fix that worked for me.
    Its not how it "should" be but it works.

I have been working to get it as it should be, but have no time to continue it.

Have a look HERE if you are interested in what I was trying to do.

Hope it helps others too!

Plugin Contributions

I have tried for almost 3 years to get this sorted out. I have discussed it with PAYpal on numerous occasions and eventually they agreed there is nothing they can do as it is not their software and they say it is upto zencart to sort it out. I have decided to remove the VAT on all my products and not have it listed as VAT =0.00% on the receipt so the customer does not know. I am now able to go live and have my first sale. I hope the next Zencart release solves it, though if I will be brave enough to upgrade I don't know.

Hi eye will

Have you tried my quick and dirty hack yet? I am running my shop with TAX because we are legally obliged to and am also calculating TAX on shipping costs. All prices displayed are including TAX. With my hack you are able to complete the transaction. The Zen Cart order notification will have all the details including TAX correct, however your PayPal receipt will only show the total amount. (Not a big deal if you ask me).

This issue CANNOT be sorted unless you show your prices in your order total exclusive TAX!!!

Everbody needs to understand that PayPal handles the prices without TAX, then adds the TAX and compares is with the order total.

Maybe we should have prices displayed without TAX on the order total, because TAX is displayed there anyway. This way we are following PayPal and is more logical if you ask me. You can still display prices in the shop including TAX.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast