Page 437 of 710 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 7099
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Quote Originally Posted by hey_you View Post
    Rather than scale images, is there anyway to do a true resize?

ie take any image, scale it and then pad it with whitespace to fill the entire dimensions as entered in admin.

If not, has anyone done this mod?
    IH2 does a re-sample, re-size and re-compress. It's slick.
    Caches the resulting image too.

You can control padding and padding color from the IH admin (images)
    Last edited by kiddo; 8 Oct 2009 at 06:19 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,
    This is my first post to the forums, have spent many a time reading the pages over the last few months. My question is, when I make a new product and input prices, manufacturers, etc. Where do I go to upload the "1" large image that will be used to scale down for small , medium ,large display of my image. I'm a bit lost to say the leaast. I can go into image handler and all that. But what are the steps I need to do so that I can add the item, then the one image?
    Any help, greatly appreciated.
    Bryan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by beco1979 View Post
    But what are the steps I need to do so that I can add the item, then the one image?
    You do not add the item, IH2 reads database and sees it, just select it and display it.
    Then use the Default option, and click Browse, go to wherever your image is and save it.
    All this is done in IH2 Manager.
    Read the Scalability section in the IH2 rev 7 readme, you can choose location to save and organize your website's structure.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo View Post
    IH2 does a re-sample, re-size and re-compress. It's slick.
    Caches the resulting image too.

You can control padding and padding color from the IH admin (images)
    How do I set the padding? I can see where the color can be set.

Plugin Contributions

You can force a specific width or height by putting a "!" after the value of pixels. If the image can not be fit to the height and/or width dimensions you specify without changing the images aspect ratio, it will be padded out to that number.

There is a color setting in there as well but I don't have a admin page handy to look at. If you are still unsure after some time, post again and I will look. (or some one else may jump in and say.)

Plugin Contributions

You can force a specific width or height by putting a "!" after the value of pixels. If the image can not be fit to the height and/or width dimensions you specify without changing the images aspect ratio, it will be padded out to that number.

There is a color setting in there as well but I don't have a admin page handy to look at. If you are still unsure after some time, post again and I will look. (or some one else may jump in and say.)
    That's amazing!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Just installed this addon, did everything ok and I get these errors when I select a category with products:

Code:
    Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 128

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 130

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/bmz_cache/9/9ec5faebfac5e295ed62ec8dcc25cd2a.image.115x115.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 654

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 128

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 130

Theres nothing in the BMZ cache folder but a ".keep" file.

Plugin Contributions

I also have a question. I already had my images uploaded before installing IH, so does that mean I have to reupload everything manually from IH? or will IH work it out from I already have uploaded?

Plugin Contributions

IH2 will (should) find your images in most cases.

Plugin Contributions

IH2 will (should) find your images in most cases.
    So if I have some images already uploaded in my medium and large folders, should I delete them and let IH generate 'em?

Thanks for the fast reply.....btw, whoever can help please go back one page in this thread for my other post where I get some errors...gotta fix that too.