Page 177 of 373 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by mpforum View Post
    I did the cut and paste into the admin section.

As you could see by my attachment, I have the right prefix and the required table exists, so I have no idea what is happening.
    In your original post you said you copied some sql from the forum. I assume this was probably where it had the zen_ prefixed to the statements.

Just curious... Did you happen to try and copy and paste the original contents of the install.sql file into your Zen Cart admin "Install SQL patches" ? You do not need to use your database prefix if you use the Zen Cart admin to run SQL.

Backup your database and give that a try (if you haven't already).

Plugin Contributions

I tried using the original SQL code to no avail hence the reason that I copied it from the site.

I just ran it from phpMyAdmin and success.

For the life of me I can't understand why it was happening, but all is now good.

Thanks for your help DarkAngel.

[FONT=Verdana]Hi everyone,

I'm using ZC 3.81a. Today I downloaded and installed Zen Lightbox v.1.5 from the ZC plug in site.

After renaming the override folders and uploading the includes file to my server, I copied/pasted the entire contents of the install file into the install sql patches section of the admin and clicked the send button.

I received this error:

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]1146 Table 'es_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]

I then copy/pasted the contents of the uninstall file and hit send. Next, I repeated the installation but got the same results.

Can someone please assist? Thanks in advance :)[/FONT]
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptJunkie View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]Hi everyone,

I'm using ZC 3.81a. Today I downloaded and installed Zen Lightbox v.1.5 from the ZC plug in site.

After renaming the override folders and uploading the includes file to my server, I copied/pasted the entire contents of the install file into the install sql patches section of the admin and clicked the send button.

I received this error:

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]1146 Table 'es_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]

I then copy/pasted the contents of the uninstall file and hit send. Next, I repeated the installation but got the same results.

Can someone please assist? Thanks in advance :)[/FONT]
    same thing many of us have gone through..so

go to myphpadmin and look at the tables to see what the prefix is then add that to the SQL installer --- if the prefix just before the table is like zen_then the table name

zen_ is the prefix

several posts up you will see where to add it then try installing the SQL through myphpadmin's SQL tab.

that is what I did to get mine installed as many others have had to do too becasue our admin section did not let us do it there.

Thanks for clarifying that it's the same issue DarkAngel - I wasn't sure from reading the previous posts if it was the same issue or not and I didn't want to mess around in my database until I was sure.

I follow the fix you posted and it works like a dream!

Thanks much!
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

glad to hear it...and glad it worked, there are occasions where it gives a problem still but not many times.

not sure why our admin secctions won't let us do this addon when it does other ones.

Plugin Contributions

Hi CharInLasVegas
    Did you get a solution to the problem ?
    I also installed links manager on to my site for selling designer silver jewelry .
    But after that, light box stopped working .
    I had also installed slimbox before .
    It also stopped working .

Plugin Contributions

Hi Everyone, thanks for all the support. After a few tries I was able to install Lightbox using phpMyAdmin. It works!

Just a question to see if there are any answers to the question I see in a handful of posts on this thread. I use quotation marks in the product descriptions, e.g., <product XX - 2">, to indicate size, but the quotation marks do not show up inside the lightbox. I only see <product XX - 2>.

I fact, if I put text after the quotation marks, it too is removed:
    <product XX - 2" - testing text>
    will display in the Lightbox as:
    <product XX -2>

Does anyone have a solution, or a place where I can go looking?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

dudeshane01:

check your zips. open both the one for lightbox and the one for the links manager.

sometimes they contain the same file and when you upload it and replace the other one there you lose that addon's coding.

like some will use the header_php.php from the commons template folder and you will either need to use something like winmerge to merge the two together and hope it works (I have not used it so know not how it works) or manually go through each and every line to see what is different and add it to a COPY of the file on the server.

when I replace a file from one addon that actually replaces another one on the server...I add a ~ to the end of the one on the server BEFORE I upload the new one. That way if something goes wrong I can delete the new one and keep the old one. Then I can compare and see what is different

Plugin Contributions

Hi there

I install the mod and get the typical error about the prefix tables. I correct the prefix problem but made the mistake and install it from admin area... and get the tab in my configuration menu... without any text on that page... and the mod does not work.

Read again the posts... and install it again from php My Admin area... and the mod works... but I have now 2 tabs in my configuration menu... 1 empty (from the admin area installation) and 1 complete (from my php My Admin installation)

I want delete the empty entry... is there a way to do it?

i try the uninstall in my admin area but get an error message....

thanks in advance...
    URL: http://www.littledreamswarehouse.com/shop
    Zen Version: 1.3.89h
    Zen Template: orange modified