Plugin Contributions

Default No Paypal Payment option showing to configure.

So I'm trying to set up a ZC for a client and when I go to Admin-Modules-Payment to set up the Paypal option I don't see any Paypal option whatsoever. Yet every tutorial I've found insinuates that this is already an option and just needs to be installed and configured. Why would I not be seeing the option to set this up?

I'm using the most recent version of ZC and everything else seems ok so far.

The main site is here: www.dataclean.ca/store/

Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No Paypal Payment option showing to configure.

Quote Originally Posted by waynerd View Post
    So I'm trying to set up a ZC for a client and when I go to Admin-Modules-Payment to set up the Paypal option I don't see any Paypal option whatsoever.
    Then one or more of your payment module files and corresponding language files is missing or broken.

Yet every tutorial I've found insinuates that this is already an option and just needs to be installed and configured.
    It is.
    Why would I not be seeing the option to set this up?
    Missing files as stated above.
    I'm using the most recent version of ZC and everything else seems ok so far.
    The 'most recent version' as of today is v1.3.9c
    Is that really what you're using? Click the "Version Info" link in top right corner of your admin, beside the Sign Out link.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hey Dr.
    Yeah, I'm using the latest version. I just installed the site a couple of weeks back and then right away noticed an upgrade so went through all that only to find that a lot of things aren't working. My clients wants to be able to add multiple images into his products but isn't really savy enough for FTP etc. So now he's annoyed with the whole naming/numbering system and uploading order that is involved. I thought it would be easier than that to add a few more images to a product.

As for the other issues. I just re-uploaded the module files from the new version zip and then the previous version as apparently the new version download I had was'nt complete. Anyway I see the paypal options there now.

Another thing I'm having problems with is the htmlarea editor. It doesn't exist for me no matter what browser I try. The odd thing is that I do a lot of word press blogs etc and I can see all the html editors in all of them etc etc.

The *headdesks* are starting to hurt.

Thanks for the response and the help. It IS appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Thanks for confirming that uploading the correct files has resolved the problem.

Your other issue about HTMLarea has been split off into its own discussion: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156070 (and there are some other threads about the same topic which may be of interest).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.