Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

Using SIM worked. Thanks mcarbone!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

Awesome I think you mean AIM..but I know what you meant! Glad to hear it!

MC

Plugin Contributions

Just call us twinkle fingers huh?

Plugin Contributions

I cannot use AIM,

Here are the differences
    SIM doesn't collect credit cards on your own site. It sends the customer to authorize.net's website to checkout on their secure page.

AIM collects credit card info on your own site and processes the cards in real time while the customer waits and never leaves your payment process. A ssl certificate is required and Curl+SSL is required to be compiled into php for AIM to work.
    ##############################___

I have an SSL certificate but I process from authorize.net because I do not want to be liable for anything.

So that is not an option for me.

ANyone know coding can fix the SIM>>>???

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Based only on the vague information describing the problem, the following *might* provide temporary relief:

Edit /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php around line 430, adding the new lines as shown:
    Code:
      function before_process() {
        global $messageStack;
        $this->authorize = $_POST;
        // temporary workaround for Authorize.net system bug
        $fixAuthnetSystemErrorVal = $this->authorize['x_amount'];
        if (substr($fixAuthnetSystemErrorVal, -2) == '00' && substr($fixAuthnetSystemErrorVal, -5, 1) == '.') $this->authorize['x_amount'] = substr($this->authorize['x_amount'], 0, -2);
        // end workaround 
        unset($this->authorize['btn_submit_x'], $this->authorize['btn_submit_y']);
    If this works as expected, it should be reasonably safe to leave even after Authorize.net fixes their system bug (but it will NOT be included in future releases of Zen Cart, as it should NOT be needed under normal circumstances).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanWitch420 View Post
    I cannot use AIM,

Here are the differences
    SIM doesn't collect credit cards on your own site. It sends the customer to authorize.net's website to checkout on their secure page.

AIM collects credit card info on your own site and processes the cards in real time while the customer waits and never leaves your payment process. A ssl certificate is required and Curl+SSL is required to be compiled into php for AIM to work.
    ##############################___

I have an SSL certificate but I process from authorize.net because I do not want to be liable for anything.

So that is not an option for me.

ANyone know coding can fix the SIM>>>???
    I was using SIM before and customers were putting their credit card info in on my site... I've always had the page on SSL though.

When you use SIM the customer was sent to a page on AuthorizeNet? How come when I was using SIM that didn't happen?

I'm using AIM now and the problem is fixed.

Plugin Contributions

I process ofline as an option.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Based only on the vague information describing the problem, the following *might* provide temporary relief:

Edit /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php around line 430, adding the new lines as shown:[code] function before_process() {If this works as expected, it should be reasonably safe to leave even after Authorize.net fixes their system bug.
    I LOVE YOU DrByte!!!!

This worked! I can now receive CC payments again!!!!

Yesterday was such a quiet day for me. About half my normal orders that were processed through PayPal. It was weird getting my settlement report with all zeros.

Thank you so much!

Sharni

Plugin Contributions

I am pleased to announce that the SIM issue has been fixed. I have done 3 test purchases just to make sure and they all went through smooth.

! Finally!

Plugin Contributions

I just got a test order and credit card payment to go through correctly also.(without the code changes Dr Byte suggested).

Thank you Dr. Byte for taking the time to find that work around! I'm going to keep it just in case something like this were to happen again.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast