Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Oh...darn it lol, mine is quite heavily modified to include extra fields and remove other unnecessary fields. Can I just grab the header section from the 1.3.2 file and put it in my file, or are there other changes that would need to be made for that to work?
    It depends on what previous version you were running. Copying headers under any case will not work.

If yours is modified to that extent it probably would not be a good idea to upgrade.

It would also be difficult to determine where the issue might be as it could be related to some of the modifications that were made on your end.

Give me a list here of the exact issues and I will see if I can provide you with the sections of code (from the original code that is) where you might want to look to correct them.

Also give me the version of the program you were using that you modified so I know what code you started with.

Thanks!
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

OK, thanks! It is version 1.3.1. I don't *think* any of the changes I made would have removed the header information. The modifications I made were mostly to row names and I also added some more fields and moved some around. We are using it to export orders to the shipping warehouse so it had to follow their required format. I also set up a php script to automatically FTP the file from the server to the warehouse when the store owner clicks the Export button. The headers work fine if I download the file, but they just don't show up if I save it to the server.

The only issue is the header row, I just want it to show up in the file when it is saved on the server. Right now it only shows up if I download the file. Everything else works great
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    OK, thanks! It is version 1.3.1. I don't *think* any of the changes I made would have removed the header information. The modifications I made were mostly to row names and I also added some more fields and moved some around. We are using it to export orders to the shipping warehouse so it had to follow their required format. I also set up a php script to automatically FTP the file from the server to the warehouse when the store owner clicks the Export button. The headers work fine if I download the file, but they just don't show up if I save it to the server.

The only issue is the header row, I just want it to show up in the file when it is saved on the server. Right now it only shows up if I download the file. Everything else works great

Do this. Send that file over to me (just the one found here /admin/shipping_export.php) and I'll take a look. I can correct the header info only and then send it back for you. Sound good?

That way you don't lose any current custom functionality but still get it working to your liking.

You'll need to zip the file up and send it. If you can attach it to a Private Message then do that. Otherwise, contact me via a private message and I'll give you an email to send it to.

Thanks!
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    Do this. Send that file over to me (just the one found here /admin/shipping_export.php) and I'll take a look. I can correct the header info only and then send it back for you. Sound good?

That way you don't lose any current custom functionality but still get it working to your liking.

You'll need to zip the file up and send it. If you can attach it to a Private Message then do that. Otherwise, contact me via a private message and I'll give you an email to send it to.

Thanks!
    Wow thank you, I really appreciate this! I will send you a PM right now :)
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Fixed and sent back (check your PM).

Let me know if it works.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Worked perfectly, thanks so much!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Great! Glad to hear it worked for you.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    If you want to send me a private message with your email I can email a copy of that to you (with the changes you need to the ship dest type field).
    Hi,

Thanks, Eric. That's ok; I'll just wait for the normal release. I got around the problem by editing the exported file, moving those columns around, and deleting the extra field. Then it imported fine.

Weird about the records not showing up, though. In the past whenever I went in with PHPAdmin and changed that flag, it would then show up to be exported again. But now it doesn't. I refreshed the page and then tried logging out and back in. Nothing.

--Susie

Plugin Contributions

Hi there I have a fresh Zen Cart 1.39f install and I am trying to use it to process 5K race registrations.

In order for my store to be useful I need to be able to download the entries in a bulk manner and import them into my timing system, hence my discovery of your great module.

However I have hit a snag. My entries have additional attributes like Gender, date of birth, t-shirt size etc...

In order to get imported correctly I need those fields to each have their own column. Instead the extra attributes get exported all in one column with a | between them.

Is there any way to change this behavior? If you would like to see my "store" it is at https://gcrunner.c10.ixwebhosting.com/zencart

You can see the various options that I need to include.

Thanks for any ideas you may have.

Plugin Contributions

@sduffy,

There is no way in the current module to alter that from within the interface. However, if you want me to customize a version just for your needs (I've done this for a few others with specific requirements) send me a private message and we can talk about it.

Thanks!
    Eric

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast