Page 245 of 357 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Getting the following error:
    [14-Oct-2010 03:22:12] PHP Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /hsphere/local/home/CUSTOM/CUSTOMSITE.com/googlefroogle.php on line 103
    [14-Oct-2010 03:22:18] PHP Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /hsphere/local/home/CUSTOM/CUSTOMSITE.com/googlefroogle.php on line 386

Prior to upgrade I wasn't seeing these error logs.

-lindasdd

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    replace the line with..
    Code:
    $products_image_base = str_replace($products_image_extension, '', $products_image);
    ereg_replace is no longer supported in php5.3..
    Is it better to have it that way then compared to this way?
    PHP Code:
    $products_image_base preg_replace('/'.$products_image_extension '$/'''$products_image); 
    This how the module image handler 2 has it. If so, should I change it to that for the image handler 2?

Plugin Contributions

What ever works..... or... does it!

str_replace is just a simple search replace, where as preg_replace, does more complex search and replace... or for better info.... check out http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.str-replace.php

Keep it simple.... makes for faster code...
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your help. I'm no longer getting the error message.

Plugin Contributions

ZC v1.3.8a
    New to GBF and it's working fine for me but I have one question about the ftp upload.
    When I log into uploads.google.com with my ftp client, shouldn't I see the domain_products.xml file that was created by and successfully uploaded using GBF?

Since I didn't see it, after a couple of ftp upload attempts and no product data showing, I decided to manually upload it via Merchant Center.
    Fine Jewelry For Any Budget
    Sterling Leaf Jewelry
    Rolling in the Zen

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawest View Post
    ZC v1.3.8a
    New to GBF and it's working fine for me but I have one question about the ftp upload.
    When I log into uploads.google.com with my ftp client, shouldn't I see the domain_products.xml file that was created by and successfully uploaded using GBF?

Since I didn't see it, after a couple of ftp upload attempts and no product data showing, I decided to manually upload it via Merchant Center.
    It is better to manually upload it via Merchant Center or You can let Google automatically get it for you. You can set it up from the Merchant Center for Google to retrieve it.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

I have a question. Every time I create a feed which by the way does just perfect I get and errors in my error log. I'm pretty good in fixing them but I just can't think today for some reason.
    Here is the error i'm getting.
    [17-Oct-2010 20:13:53] PHP Warning: fopen(/home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxxxx/html/numinix_version/google_base_feeder.txt) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxxxxxx/html/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 31
    [17-Oct-2010 20:13:53] PHP Warning: filesize() [<a href='function.filesize'>function.filesize</a>]: stat failed for /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/html/numinix_version/google_base_feeder.txt in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxx/html/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 32
    [17-Oct-2010 20:13:53] PHP Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxxxxx/html/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 32
    [17-Oct-2010 20:13:53] PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxxxxxx/html/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 33
    [17-Oct-2010 20:13:53] PHP Warning: Missing argument 3 for google_base::google_base_fwrite(), called in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxxx/html/googlefroogle.php on line 117 and defined in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxxxxxx/html/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 15
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    I have a question. Every time I create a feed which by the way does just perfect I get and errors in my error log. I'm pretty good in fixing them but I just can't think today for some reason.
    Here is the error i'm getting.
    Basically, there suppose to be a folder numinix_version with a text file in it google_base_feeder.txt

the text file is nothing more then the version of Google base feeder... Check to see if its there and can be found by the program... I didn't feel like having another folder just to hold versions in, so I commented it out...

Code:
     function google_base_version() {
          //$file = DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'numinix_version/google_base_feeder.txt';
          //$handle = fopen($file, 'r');
          $version = "1.7.4.9g"; //fread($handle, filesize($file));
          //fclose($handle);
          return trim($version);
        }
    I've modified so much of it I can't just do a simple upgrade anymore... plus this way I can keep track when I upgrade it to meet a new cart upgrade... (9g) Could just update the text file too....
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys,

There's so many posts in this section so forgive me if this has already been solved but when I generate the froogle feed on my store I'm getting no products ?

Google Base Feeder v1.8.2 started 2010/10/18 13:17:00
    Feed file - /home/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxx.
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No

Google Base File Complete In 0.153167 Seconds 0 Record

Anyone know how to fix this or come across this before ?

PS:

Just noticed the debug setting and here's the output with that set

Google Base Feeder v1.8.2 started 2010/10/18 13:23:21
    Feed file - /home/colmangr/public_html/feed/google/colmandirect_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    id: 56, price: 21.15, description length: 284 - skipped, zero quantity product. turn on include zero quantity to include. - failed
    id: 54, price: 0.5, description length: 78 - skipped, zero quantity product. turn on include zero quantity to include. - failed
    id: 53, price: 0.35, description length: 62 - skipped, zero quantity product. turn on include zero quantity to include. - failed
    Last edited by drgr33n; 18 Oct 2010 at 02:24 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about a second post I can't edit my last one again. And excuse my slow brain lol Turn on include zero quantity to include I should read the error output more thoroughly