Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1212
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532 View Post
    Hi,

The free version automatically detects and adds the shipping and payment methods. Unfortunately, because the modules are not implemented in a consistent manner, QBI can't always detect them all correctly. I believe (it's been a while since I wrote version 3.21) that you'll need to disable the automatic system by commenting out a line, so that it doesn't revert your manual changes -- this should be somewhere in earlier posts.

For the paid version, I gave up on the automatic system and just pre-populated the tables with the most common entries.

Manual boxes is an idea, but the problem is that you'd have to go into the database anyway to know what to put in them, as the values stored in the db with an order are not necessarily what's shown on the screen.

I'm hoping to revisit this and re-implement the automatic system with improvements in the future.

Good luck!

Thanks,
    Adam
    I discovered just that when I started looking through the code and troubleshooting some of these problems. Looks like a big mess. I'm surprised you've got it working as well as it does.

I've just added my matches to the tables rather than edit them. This way it doesn't over write my changes (at least in my testing it didn't)

Last Question:
    My attribute options are not matching up to my QB item number. Instead, QBI is just passing them through. I have only one attribute with several options. Everything is matched up in QBI too.

Looking through the QBI code, it should find the model number and option number, then match it to determine which QB item number to use. I can only guess it is failing somewhere when trying to find a match. Seeing as though everything is matched up, I can't figure out why.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Let me clarify that I meant the shipping modules look like a big mess, not the QBI code. The more I look through the QBI code, the more I realize how much time you have in this! Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adam5532 View Post
    It will not work with QB UK. The taxation and import field names are different from the US version.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Hi, I'm also from the UK. Is there any solution out there that would allow us to import Zen Cart orders into Quickbooks?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I just wanted to add a thank-you to Adam for the paid version of QBI. It has dramatically reduced my workload on the accounting side, literally to just a few clicks each week. I run a pretty active bookstore and it was getting to the point that I was going to need to hire someone part-time to do data transfer between QB and Zencart..the plugin has already paid for itself.

It took a few hours to get everything set up correctly in terms of products and accounts, but once that was done everything is seamless. Thank you!

Perry
    KidPub Press

Plugin Contributions

I cant get pass installation. Can anyone help?

After i click on "Install QBI database table now?'

I do not see the "Update" Button...

when i click on
    "Now you must go to the configuration page."

the page goes back to
    "Install QBI database table now?'

Thanks !

Plugin Contributions

Hi Adam,
    First of all thank you for this zencart app.! I think it will save so much time. Unfortunately it isn't working for me yet...I have gone through all the configs and when I go to the admin section, it shows how many orders, customers and products available to download. Problem is, whenever I click on any tab or any download button in the admin area, I get a page not found error page. Any ideas to get me up and running? Thanks

Using Apple zen template, Zencart Version 1.3.8a, php version 5.2.9. Virtual merchant and Canada Post plugins installed...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by golfrguy View Post
    ... Problem is, whenever I click on any tab or any download button in the admin area, I get a page not found error page. Any ideas to get me up and running? Thanks
    I am giving limited support for the free version, as it is quite old now. However, this one is pretty easy. If the page is not found, then either you are going to the wrong place, or the page is missing. Look at where the tab is taking you, and review that you have installed all the QBI files in the correct location.
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

I integrated QBI version 3.21 into a ZC 1.3.8a website (yes, he desperately needs an upgrade) but the client is having issues importing the resulting iif file into QuickBooks. Would it safe for me to upload the iif file here (it only has one test order within)? I'm interested to see if anyone else experiences the issues my client is experiencing, and if anyone has any feedback on how I can correct this issue.

Here is my client's feedback:

"I do see the name and address in the customer list but can not find an actionable transaction, order, item etc"

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Forgive the stupidity of this question but I am struggling to find a good way to keep up on books without giving myself a migrane
    Do you find it better to update orders and such through QB or through ZC? My problem is, I am used to using ZC to update, send new info to customers and I like it because they can login and see any updates I have made.
    Plus it keeps things more odvious for me if there is a pending order that was missed, etc.

How do you all handle this? I am open to any ideas, just really struggling at this point.
    Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hockey2112 View Post
    I integrated QBI version 3.21 into a ZC 1.3.8a website (yes, he desperately needs an upgrade) but the client is having issues importing the resulting iif file into QuickBooks. Would it safe for me to upload the iif file here (it only has one test order within)? I'm interested to see if anyone else experiences the issues my client is experiencing, and if anyone has any feedback on how I can correct this issue.

Here is my client's feedback:

"I do see the name and address in the customer list but can not find an actionable transaction, order, item etc"

Thanks!
    Don't try to copy the iif into a post -- the columns get messed up and it is unreadable.

Did they look in both Sales Receipts and Invoices?
    - Adam