Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Spanish Language Pack (complete and UTF8) for Zen Cart 1.39b

Have you ever run into this issue?
    No, I don't have multiple currencies in use.

If I enable the currencies sidebox and change to another currency I don't have any problems, have you checked the debug logs in the cache folder?
    Last edited by torvista; 15 Jan 2011 at 10:57 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Debug log has nothing related to it sadly. And other languages work fine.. Only the spanish.

Plugin Contributions

Just in case, I would compare your set of spanish files to the latest files from sourceforge (which I am using):

http://zencartspanish.svn.sourceforg...encartspanish/
    (Download GNU tarball)

there are a few minor changes to the version in the downloads here that may help.

Plugin Contributions

please thanks for the translation, but please close your php tags ?> ...

Plugin Contributions

but please close your php tags ?> ...
    That isn't really a helpful comment. If you have found bugs or mistakes please be specific so they can be fixed.
    If there are are two characters missing in a file my shop does not use, I wont see the error.
    That`s why we use community-based software isn't it, so other people can contribute?

The catalog side should be complete, we are gradually improving the admin side for native spanish-speakers so the sourceforge SVN version is always kept up-to-the minute: I don't upload a new version here every time we change something in the admin.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    That isn't really a helpful comment. If you have found bugs or mistakes please be specific so they can be fixed.
    If there are are two characters missing in a file my shop does not use, I wont see the error.
    That`s why we use community-based software isn't it, so other people can contribute?

The catalog side should be complete, we are gradually improving the admin side for native spanish-speakers so the sourceforge SVN version is always kept up-to-the minute: I don't upload a new version here every time we change something in the admin.
    Torvista, christalix has posted the same here - I close my case

Plugin Contributions

Torvista,

My issue was a not closed tag in one of the files as well... I forgot where though If I figure it out I will let you know so you can update the files. Thank you for the updates by the way. I am still having some interesting button issues that Frank and I where looking at, but time will tell what is wrong with them.

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Spanish Language Pack (complete and UTF8) for Zen Cart 1.39b

Hello! thanks for the translation! Very good job..

Ok, today was my first time with ZenCart. I have installed V1.3.9h

Everything seems to be ok when I uploaded the files (admin includes and just includes..)

But now I am trying to get in to Herramientas>Editor de paginas (from admin page) but Im not able to see any HTML code.. in the other hand when I change the language to english I can see the code and modify everything without problems.. but the Zen cart page does not being modified because it is in spanish!

I tried to find the .php file in to the server but I cant find it.. I have like 3 Main_page.php in different routes but any of them is the correct.

I supposed the file were be at /public_html/shop/includes/languages/spanish/html_includes/define_main_page.php but the file does not macht with the info displayed in the shop...
    then i tryed in this route
    /public_html/shop/includes/languages/spanish/html_includes/classic/define_main_page.php
    but the file does not have any code Im using dreamweaver to edit the files.

Do you have any idea what the problem might be? thank you very much in advance..
    Regards

Plugin Contributions

If
    1) admin is set to spanish AND
    2) you are using the classic template AND
    3) an override of define_main_page.php exists at
    /public_html/shop/includes/languages/spanish/html_includes/classic/define_main_page.php

then that should be the file you see in Herramientas->Editor de Páginas->define_main_page.php
    and the file path should prove that.

If you are not sure, put some identifying text in each of the define_main_page.php's (like "this file is at ../..../path") to see more clearly what is happening.

Although you can use Dreamweaver to create and edit the html used in these files note that the files should not have any <header> section nor <body> tags around the code as they are not "complete" html pages but only the content within a page created by Zen Cart.
    Dreamweaver CS5 is now also useful for editing the php files as it does realtime syntax checking for php.

ps You should create your own template from a copy of classic and leave classic untouched. This is essential when you are bug-fixing your template and you need to prove the fault is in your new template and not somewhere else - you can switch between the templates.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, thanks for this pack - I'm sure it will be great once I sort it out! I'm having an issue with the the Spanish version of the site I'm trying to make. My css in the English version isn't used, Spanish page names aren't used and there are sideboxes present that are isn't used in the English version. I've copied the files over and added the language in the directory 'spanish'. I get the flag icon and everything else seems to be there such as 'buscar' etc. but it's clearly not setup right yet?

Can anyone pointme in the right direction? Much appreciated if you can

saludos

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast