Page 163 of 227 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2267
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressing

It's so cool to see that you still provide help for all the questions we have. Thank you!

I have this structure:

1.Top Cat
    2. -Sub Cat
    3. --Sub Sub Cat

All the top cats, and the sub cats are showing all the time

4|0|1

When I click a Sub Cat, and the Sub Sub cat opens, I would like to have a different background color on the css class "cat-products" - but only for the products in the sub sub cat.

If I alter the cat-products class now, all the categories which contains products gets the same color.

So for sub cat which contain products = color1
    for sub sub cat which contain products = color 2

Possible?

You can see the site here: www.tilbryllupet.no

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Categories Dressing

Hi guys how i can change and add button image in my top Categories path 1,2,3,4 ?

When I install it my category Cpath3 is giving me a sample button image, I want to add a button to cpath 1, 2,3,4 but I cannot figure out how to add it. Which file do I have to add to add the buttons?

Plugin Contributions

Resolved :)
    Did a reinstall...

Plugin Contributions

nummel - Sorry, I can't get IE to work on my old dying computer right now. My new computer should arrive in a day or two, and I can check then if you still see the problem. There was an IE7 list-style display bug that I noticed while working on Cat Dressing v2.8. I finally managed to work around it by reorganizing the way the stylesheet applies styles, and this might or might not be relevant to your case.

shahram - Create your image files and name and save them as described in the readme.html. They will automatically be used if they have the right name and location.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I could do with some help regarding my left menu,

I am wanting to completely change it's look but unsure how and what to edit exactly.

The current menu looks like so:
    http://www.adultattic.co.uk/includes...rrent_menu.jpg

However I would like it to look something like so:
    http://www.adultattic.co.uk/includes...enu_reskin.jpg

Any ideas what I need to edit to achieve such changes?

Might I add - the site is used to sell adult products and the menu on site will show you this, so feel free to decide whether you are comfortable to check the site out to help me or not.

Thanks to all in advance.

Plugin Contributions

That is a quite basic styling layout, easily achievable with Categories Dressing. You would want to turn off most of the functions available, and style some of the #categories li a {} and #categories li a.cat-parent-text {} and #categories li a.cat-selected-text {} rules.

If you want only that much styling and no images, headings or other modifications, you can just follow the instructions in this thread without installing anything:
    Highlight Currently Selected Category Background

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    That is a quite basic styling layout, easily achievable with Categories Dressing. You would want to turn off most of the functions available, and style some of the #categories li a {} and #categories li a.cat-parent-text {} and #categories li a.cat-selected-text {} rules.

If you want only that much styling and no images, headings or other modifications, you can just follow the instructions in this thread without installing anything:
    Highlight Currently Selected Category Background
    Hi and thanks again

I have read that thread - however is there not slightly more than just highlighting the current cat tab in my design shown?
    The bg itself within the catergories has a gradient covering al of the catergories, and on rolling over a certain one, the lighter panel which is a lighter grey showing your selected cat has a slight dropshadow so do I not need to do a bit more than in that tutorial?

The bg alone would be an image would it not as it is a gradient not a flat colour?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

If you read post 7 as well as post 5, you will see the styling needed for both parts of your question. On my first look, I could not tell that there was a gradient over the whole list of links; that is easily done by making the individual link backgrounds transparent and giving the gradient image background to #categoriesContent {}. Then give the current category its different bg image and a drop shadow style.

If you want the different bg to apply on rollover, you can apply it to #categories a:hover {}.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    nummel - Sorry, I can't get IE to work on my old dying computer right now. My new computer should arrive in a day or two, and I can check then if you still see the problem. There was an IE7 list-style display bug that I noticed while working on Cat Dressing v2.8. I finally managed to work around it by reorganizing the way the stylesheet applies styles, and this might or might not be relevant to your case.

shahram - Create your image files and name and save them as described in the readme.html. They will automatically be used if they have the right name and location.

In the readme it is showing how to use heading for your categories heading. But I want to use an image as the button. For example my category is "Mens" I want to create the button for mens. It is already giving me a sample button on the Cpath3 but I want to add buttons to all of my categories and I can't find the right file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shahram View Post
    In the readme it is showing how to use heading for your categories heading. But I want to use an image as the button. For example my category is "Mens" I want to create the button for mens. It is already giving me a sample button on the Cpath3 but I want to add buttons to all of my categories and I can't find the right file.
    An example is attached, all the categories with black background are main top categories that I need to make the image buttons for
    Attached Images Attached Images