Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

ok, good to known there is aneed to explain this - i will write a tutorial on mailbeez com about this. the whole idea behind this days settings makes sence when you run mailbeez automatically once or more often each day.

days passed should be positive. if e.g set to 2 it will only send an email to customers who created an account two days ago but did not bought anything.

cord

Plugin Contributions

Lovely mod! Thanks for all of your hard work!

The only issue I'm having (after wrestling with FileZilla for an hour trying to upload everything) is that when I try to send a test email from the facebook Reviews Mod, I too am getting the 404 error that someone else reported a while back.

Was there ever any resolution to that situation? There is a zen id being added after mailhive.php in the 404 web address and I am using the same email address in Admin->Configuration->My Store that I'm using in MailBeez.

Thanks in advance,
    Crystal
    Last edited by kamelion0927; 25 Dec 2010 at 09:56 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kamelion0927 View Post
    Lovely mod! Thanks for all of your hard work!

The only issue I'm having (after wrestling with FileZilla for an hour trying to upload everything) is that when I try to send a test email from the facebook Reviews Mod, I too am getting the 404 error that someone else reported a while back.

Was there ever any resolution to that situation? There is a zen id being added after mailhive.php in the 404 web address and I am using the same email address in Admin->Configuration->My Store that I'm using in MailBeez.

Thanks in advance,
    Crystal
    I was having this problem myself, but I figured out how to get it to work.

Admin > Configuration > Sessions: Set Force Cookie Use to TRUE.

That will stop zenid's completely, so you will likely want to set it back to false after sending the test email. I don't believe the zenid would be appended for a cronjob.

Plugin Contributions

hi crystal,

I assume you are having this 404 problem with all modules?

I assume you are having mailbeez installed correctly, so it does not say "(path)/FILENAME_MAILHIVE" not found? (in this case you need to make sure you have copied all files into the right folders or have added the filename definition - which is not necessary on zencart)

How does the 404 URL look like? Which file is not found?

The 404 issue is not related to having zencart adding session ids.

It is as well not related to the email address you use for mailbeez.

cord

Plugin Contributions

I'm only using the After Sale Facebook Review Reminder module but everything else works fine in my admin in regards to Mailbeez.

I've doubled checked to make sure everything made it into the correct files but I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling just to make sure.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I've Zen Cart 1.3.8a installed.

Mailbeez has been successfully installed as well. But I have a blank page when I go to Mailbezz from the admin

Admin>Tools>Mailbezz

Please advise!

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryGunSupply View Post
    I was having this problem myself, but I figured out how to get it to work.

Admin > Configuration > Sessions: Set Force Cookie Use to TRUE.

That will stop zenid's completely, so you will likely want to set it back to false after sending the test email. I don't believe the zenid would be appended for a cronjob.
    Thanks! I just got around to making sure my install was correct (and it was) and this trick worked!

I also tried setting my admin>config>sessions: recreate sessions to false and that fixed my Mailbeez issue as well in addition to fixing the zenid's I was getting when I tried to log into an account on my site simultaneously on two different browsers.

I really appreciate your help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kamelion0927 View Post
    Thanks! I just got around to making sure my install was correct (and it was) and this trick worked!

I also tried setting my admin>config>sessions: recreate sessions to false and that fixed my Mailbeez issue as well in addition to fixing the zenid's I was getting when I tried to log into an account on my site simultaneously on two different browsers.

I really appreciate your help!
    so the 404 appears only when you clicked on e.g. list recipients? I am trying to understand where the connection between the 404 and the session id is....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vaillc View Post
    Mailbeez has been successfully installed as well.
    I assume you have seen the install-button once?

Quote Originally Posted by vaillc View Post
    But I have a blank page when I go to Mailbezz from the admin

Admin>Tools>Mailbezz
    Try to add

PHP Code:
    error_reporting(E_ALL
    at the very top AFTER
    PHP Code:
     require('includes/application_top.php'); 
    of

admin/mailbeez.php

do you get any error message?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    so the 404 appears only when you clicked on e.g. list recipients? I am trying to understand where the connection between the 404 and the session id is....
    Sorry! I was pretty vague in my explanation.

When I was in the Mailbeez Facebook mod, I was clicking on "Send Test Mail", putting in the test email address, submitting the request and instead of being sent to a viable page within my admin, I was getting a 404 page. At the end of the web address of the 404 page, a "zenid=564321326546531321" was being added.

I (finally) figured out that the number after the zen id was a session token which led me to turn off the "Recreate Session ID" in my admin>config>sessions.

I hope that it is easier to understand.

Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast