Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Carlisle Fresh Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gabstero View Post
    Fantastic Template!

Thanks so much for making it available for free! Very clean.

I have a question: How can you disable the left column navigation on product pages since the navigation is already there on the top bar?

thanks a lot!

gabstero
    I am happy that you like the template and are using it for your site ;)

You could use php to do this. See this FAQ:

http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...ome-pages-only

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne -

thanks a lot for the reply!!
    In the mean time I discovered that I can do that from the following setting:

Configuration>Layout Settings>Column Left Status - Global

thanks so much for the help!!

g

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gabstero View Post
    Anne -

thanks a lot for the reply!!
    In the mean time I discovered that I can do that from the following setting:

Configuration>Layout Settings>Column Left Status - Global

thanks so much for the help!!

g
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

The template is great, I think it will end up working perfectly for what I need. Though I do have a couple quick questions I either couldn't fine, overlooked, or wasn't exactly sure how to fix.

1. How to remove "brands" from the menu. (I found the ability to do it hear, but it reformatted the menu size when I deleted it, so now sure what is correct. includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/sheffield_blue/headermenu.php)

2. How to remove "about us" from the customer service section at the bottom. (I have a feeling I just overlooked this)

3. Can the "links" text be removed from the bottom?

4. How to disable the "quick links" entirely.

Thanks you for the great template and help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mweeks View Post
    The template is great, I think it will end up working perfectly for what I need. Though I do have a couple quick questions I either couldn't fine, overlooked, or wasn't exactly sure how to fix.

1. How to remove "brands" from the menu. (I found the ability to do it hear, but it reformatted the menu size when I deleted it, so now sure what is correct. includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/sheffield_blue/headermenu.php)

2. How to remove "about us" from the customer service section at the bottom. (I have a feeling I just overlooked this)

3. Can the "links" text be removed from the bottom?

4. How to disable the "quick links" entirely.

Thanks you for the great template and help!
    I am happy that you like the template ;)

Most of your questions can be answered by reading the readme.html file included in the template package. If you have ones that are not covered there, just post again.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I did find how to turn of the Brands ( includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/css/stylesheet_mega_menu.css) and was able to complete everything else through the readme though still can not figure out these.

1. How to remove "about us" links entirely

3. Remove the "links" section at the bottom (between customer service and follow us) Even just removing the text of "links" would be ok

4. How to disable the "quick links" entirely. (I turned off everything I could find, but it still shows when using on mobile)

Thanks you again, and my apologies for not being the most experienced.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

I have used various of your responsive templates on different sites that I manage, with few problems. This is the first site I am using Carlisle Fresh on and find that when the site runs on a screen width of 1200 pix or wider, the centre column content drops down and displays under the left column. When I shrink screen width to under 1200 pix it corrects and as I continue shrinking, it again forces centre content down under left column content.

I have read your entire thread for this template and found reference to a similar problem but you said it was corrected with an update on 20 Sep 2013. I am using that version and still have this problem. Any ideas?

www.colourspun.com/cat

Thank you.
    Owen

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Tucats View Post
    Hi Anne

I have used various of your responsive templates on different sites that I manage, with few problems. This is the first site I am using Carlisle Fresh on and find that when the site runs on a screen width of 1200 pix or wider, the centre column content drops down and displays under the left column. When I shrink screen width to under 1200 pix it corrects and as I continue shrinking, it again forces centre content down under left column content.

I have read your entire thread for this template and found reference to a similar problem but you said it was corrected with an update on 20 Sep 2013. I am using that version and still have this problem. Any ideas?

www.colourspun.com/cat

Thank you.
    Owen
    This is a bug in the tpl_header.php file. There is a corrected file posted in the responsive sheffield blue thread, but you would have to merge the changes. For now, the bug can be fixed by just adding a blank space to the tagline definition in the includes/languages/english/carlisle_fresh/header.php

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mweeks View Post
    Thank you very much for your quick reply. I did find how to turn of the Brands ( includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/css/stylesheet_mega_menu.css) and was able to complete everything else through the readme though still can not figure out these.

1. How to remove "about us" links entirely

3. Remove the "links" section at the bottom (between customer service and follow us) Even just removing the text of "links" would be ok

4. How to disable the "quick links" entirely. (I turned off everything I could find, but it still shows when using on mobile)

Thanks you again, and my apologies for not being the most experienced.

1. Edit the includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/common/tpl_mega_menu.php and the includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/carlisle_fresh/footer_menu_defines.php

3. Edit includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/carlisle_fresh/footer_menu_defines.php or hide it using css

4. Edit includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php

If you want to make modifications to the template you should use the admin--tools--developers toolkit to find out which file you need to edit.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Anne. Quick and simple and it works perfectly. I normally leave a space there but forget about it this time. ;(

I know I have asked you this once before on one of your other threads, but it is still outstanding: What changes are necessary when using slides with a different aspect ratio? Your installation guide is not clear on this.

Thank you once again!
    Owen

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast