Page 84 of 326 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Thanks I will give it a shot!

Plugin Contributions

Maybe I am missing a preference in the Admin, but I would like to remove the Featured Products listing from the body of my main page. How would I do this?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, brilliant template. It looks great. But I have one question:

I have been looking through the thread and I found your instructions for making the product description appear to the right of the image, but mine isn't quite right.

I moved the productdescription block so it looks like this: http://www.theyateleyforums.com/zen/...roducts_id=190

but I would like it to use the full width of the page and to wrap around the image. How do I achieve this?

Sorry that it is the same old question that you have seen lots of times before, but I'm almost there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CerysCrow View Post
    Maybe I am missing a preference in the Admin, but I would like to remove the Featured Products listing from the body of my main page. How would I do this?

Thanks.
    "configuration", "index listing"

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by timjbart View Post
    Hi, brilliant template. It looks great. But I have one question:

I have been looking through the thread and I found your instructions for making the product description appear to the right of the image, but mine isn't quite right.

I moved the productdescription block so it looks like this: http://www.theyateleyforums.com/zen/...roducts_id=190

but I would like it to use the full width of the page and to wrap around the image. How do I achieve this?

Sorry that it is the same old question that you have seen lots of times before, but I'm almost there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Well, that will take some adjustment. My suggestion is that you simply float ONLY the left image. Then the text will wrap around that. Then I would suggest having the Tell a Friend and contact below that.

This isn't a simple change this or that in the css. It will take some adjustment.

Plugin Contributions

OK thank you for the quick reply. I'll keep trying and perhaps ask someone at work for some CSS help as it isn't really a Cherry Zen problem.

If I make money off my site I'll donate!

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

Can the left and right columns be expanded up into the header on the cherry zen template?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I've tried to find an answer on a question that's been bothering me but was unable locate any.
    Why did you use images for left and right column background and put them in contentMainWrapper instead of using CSS in #navColumnOne or #navColumnOneWrapper for example?
    I'd appreciate your comments on why did you choose to do it the way it is...
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by klmnt View Post
    I've tried to find an answer on a question that's been bothering me but was unable locate any.
    Why did you use images for left and right column background and put them in contentMainWrapper instead of using CSS in #navColumnOne or #navColumnOneWrapper for example?
    I'd appreciate your comments on why did you choose to do it the way it is...
    Thanks
    The biggest reason is so that the grey background for the sidebox goes all the way down to the bottom of the page. If I did it for the side boxes only, the background color would only go as far as the content within the sidebox.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jade,
    I Decided against the ccs dropdown for now, though i do have a question about this template of yours.

Up along the top, just below the logo, there is a nav bar which came up when i created some categories. (where the ezPages used to be). I would like this bar to be in the same colour as all of the caregory and box headings, but i cant seem to find it anywhere in the style sheets or any other file.

The site is www.tbsm.com.au .
    Thank you..
    Liam.