Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is a Permanent Login (Auto-Login) Possible?

Thanks, Dave. I've recorded the issue in Remember Me's GitHub repository and should have some additional data-gathering real-soon-now.

Plugin Contributions

I've made some updates to the plugin's observer-class script to gather additional information when the gzuncompress issue occurs and also updated the processing when the cookie can't be decoded.

If anyone would like to "vet" the changes, simply replace the contents of the file /includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php with the updated file content here.

I'll get that packaged up for release next week unless anyone reports additional issues.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've made some updates to the plugin's observer-class script to gather additional information when the gzuncompress issue occurs and also updated the processing when the cookie can't be decoded.

If anyone would like to "vet" the changes, simply replace the contents of the file /includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php with the updated file content here.

I'll get that packaged up for release next week unless anyone reports additional issues.
    Updated observer class and unblock the bot... will let you know what shows up. Thanks
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

ok, uploaded amended file, will let you know on 1st error.

Plugin Contributions

This is the reoccurring error I get which looks something like a cURL error...

Error log:
    Code:
    [24-Dec-2017 23:49:13 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /cbgshop/index.php?main_page=contact_us, IP address: 62.210.111.11
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/***/public_html/cbgshop/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:213]
    #2  remember_me_observer->decodeCookie() called at [/***/public_html/cbgshop/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:43]
    #3  remember_me_observer->__construct() called at [/***/public_html/cbgshop/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #4  require(/***/public_html/cbgshop/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/***/public_html/cbgshop/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #5  require(/***/public_html/cbgshop/includes/application_top.php) called at [/***/public_html/cbgshop/index.php:26]

[24-Dec-2017 23:49:13 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  gzuncompress error in decodeCookie, value = deleted, _SERVER[HTTP_USER_AGENT] = Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36, _COOKIE = array (
      'zenid' => '*b6757cd96ed12416a34bc9e2',
      'zcrm_dd28493d507e0c26b870d2305ebccfb9' => 'deleted',
    ) in /***/public_html/cbgshop/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php on line 213
    Matched IP on the server log:
    Code:
    62.210.111.11 - - [24/Dec/2017:23:49:11 -0800] "GET /cbgshop/index.php?main_page=contact_us HTTP/1.1" 302 - "http://www.cowboygeek.com" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36"
    62.210.111.11 - - [24/Dec/2017:23:49:12 -0800] "\x16\x03\x01\x018\x01" 404 - "-" "-"
    User Tracking from site logs:
    Code:
    Click Count:     1     
    IP Address:     62.210.111.11
    Host:     sender2p3.offresduweb.fr
    Originating URL:     http://www.cowboygeek.com  Contact Us      /cbgshop/index.php?main_page=contact_us
    The Cookie name is on my PC and store user account I have for testing. The cookie is still active. ZenID and user folder modified.

The bad bot has not come back yet..
    Last edited by davewest; 25 Dec 2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: added
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, @davewest. I'll need to investigate why that cookie's value is coming back as "deleted"; that's the source of (at least) your issue.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, @davewest. I'll need to investigate why that cookie's value is coming back as "deleted"; that's the source of (at least) your issue.
    It looks like I need to filter a cookie-value of deleted; see this stackoverflow post for details.

Plugin Contributions

It looks like I need to filter a cookie-value of deleted; see this stackoverflow post for details.
    I've got the remember-me processing file (see this link for the current update) to check for a cookie-value of deleted prior to additional decoding. I also thought that this would be a "good time" to ensure that the plugin's processing is disabled (i.e. no remembering) for customers currently pseudo-logged-in for a guest checkout (e.g. COWOA, COWAA).

Plugin Contributions

I've got the remember-me processing file (see this link for the current update) to check for a cookie-value of deleted prior to additional decoding. I also thought that this would be a "good time" to ensure that the plugin's processing is disabled (i.e. no remembering) for customers currently pseudo-logged-in for a guest checkout (e.g. COWOA, COWAA).
    Uploaded the new file, will see if it fires off...

I didn't add the COWOA bit.. I tested it fully with COWAA and found COWAA had good protection already in place. None account side still has a account, but theres not any way to log in to it due to a flag in the database, where the account side whether you log in or not it should not matter if Remember Me has a cookie active for they have an account. The register side behaves the same as a full account so remember me should still work there. With COWAA I have Remember Me on login, register, and no_account pages.. The password on no_account is the key, no password, no cookie is set or account is created..

I did not test with COWOA!

the logs was created when I wasn't accessing the site.

I could recreate the error by changing gzuncompress to gzdecode and didn't change things above.. I may try this again but with more code edits. Checking the manual, it has some issues with getting a none compressed string.

Theres some more hacks I want to try tomorrow, but I'm getting things ready to go out to a Xmas version of burning man this week so may have to wait until after the new year.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys, I'm so happy seeing work in progress here. lat9 and dave, I'd like to test latest changes. Can I put latest class.remember_me_observer.php ( Version: 1.4.5 ) on my live wensite? I wish all a Happy New Year also.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast