Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Group Pricing Per Item Issue

I have tried to install the Group Pricing (per item) module with no luck. I am using zencart v.1.3.9b.

After install I navigate to my admin folder to get to the login screen and there is absolutely nothing there!

and when i check in the read me file, this module actually compatible with Zen-Cart 1.3.8

so, i also did not do any backup beofre installing this module

can anyone help me? my web is blank now

Plugin Contributions

I installed this mod today it is working fine. But, earlier I had installed Buy One and Get One FREE module from this link http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1844. This module was working fine earlier, but after installing Group Pricing module, it is not working.

Though I took enough care by using winmerge so as to not to remove any relevant codes of earlier installs, it stopped working.

Presently using: v1.3.9h. Any help please...???

Regards
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Plugin Contributions

I also observed that when I hit Catalog->Specials in admin, it throws internal server error.
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Plugin Contributions

Tried this with zc 1.5.0 but couldn't get it to work, I could create the group, assign it to a member (test account) and could add the secondary price when updating products, however, when logged in the test account member does not see the reduced price at all.

According to the instructions, when adding a group for this add on to leave the percentage field blank (I done this), and then under groups it should show "per item", however, mine shows "per item 0.00%" and it's this 0.00% that it seems to be listening to as opposed to the secondary 'group price' added to the product itself.

I had to merge the following files:

admin - includes - functions - general.php
    admin - includes - modules - update_product.php
    admin - includes - modules - product - collect_info.php

along with the tpl_product_info_display.php due to having other mods that used them (numinix product fields and ceon mapping), however I used winmerge to do this and am sure that all necessary variables were merged.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Looks like support is hard to get with this mod?
    After a bit of googling Ive found this page and am having similar problems

"ecommercefree" post #121, I had the same problem as you, using 1.39h, I got a blank admin area. I narrowed it down to the "general.php" file that gets uploaded to admin. If you overwrite that file with the old one, it allows you to login again, and most of the mod appears to work, but I havent tested all the functions yet.
    This problem is why Im here, I cant upload general.php and the changes it contains without breaking my site.

Heres the main change I could spot in the file, any ideas why this would cause admin to display a blank white page?

// BEGIN DJS MOD 06/10/2009 to Group Pricing per Item add-on
    /* $products = $db->Execute("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_model
    from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd
    where p.products_id = pd.products_id
    and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
    order by products_name");
    */
    $products = $db->Execute("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price,
    p.products_group_a_price,
    p.products_group_b_price,
    p.products_group_c_price,
    p.products_group_d_price,
    p.products_model
    from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd
    where p.products_id = pd.products_id
    and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
    order by products_name");
    // END DJS MOD to Group Pricing per Item add-on
    }

while (!$products->EOF) {
    if (!in_array($products->fields['products_id'], $exclude)) {
    $display_price = zen_get_products_base_price($products->fields['products_id']);
    $select_string .= '<option value="' . $products->fields['products_id'] . '"';
    if ($set_selected == $products->fields['products_id']) $select_string .= ' SELECTED';
    // BEGIN DJS MOD 06/10/2009 to Group Pricing per Item add-on
    // $select_string .= '>' . $products->fields['products_name'] . ' (' . $currencies->format($display_price) . ')' . ($show_model ? ' [' . $products->fields['products_model'] . '] ' : '') . ($show_id ? ' - ID# ' . $products->fields['products_id'] : '') . '</option>';
    $select_string .= '>' . $products->fields['products_name'] . ' (' . $currencies->format($display_price) . ', A: ' . $currencies->format($products->fields['products_group_a_price']) . ', B: ' . $currencies->format($products->fields['products_group_B_price']) . ', C: ' . $currencies->format($products->fields['products_group_c_price']) . ', D: ' . $currencies->format($products->fields['products_group_d_price']) . ')' . ($show_model ? ' [' . $products->fields['products_model'] . '] ' : '') . ($show_id ? ' - ID# ' . $products->fields['products_id'] : '') . '</option>';
    // END DJS MOD to Group Pricing per Item add-on

Also gopinathgoswami, I too have an error when I go to the specials page. Heres the string-

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/specials.php on line 42

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie76 View Post
    Tried this with zc 1.5.0 but couldn't get it to work, I could create the group, assign it to a member (test account) and could add the secondary price when updating products, however, when logged in the test account member does not see the reduced price at all.

According to the instructions, when adding a group for this add on to leave the percentage field blank (I done this), and then under groups it should show "per item", however, mine shows "per item 0.00%" and it's this 0.00% that it seems to be listening to as opposed to the secondary 'group price' added to the product itself.

I had to merge the following files:

admin - includes - functions - general.php
    admin - includes - modules - update_product.php
    admin - includes - modules - product - collect_info.php

along with the tpl_product_info_display.php due to having other mods that used them (numinix product fields and ceon mapping), however I used winmerge to do this and am sure that all necessary variables were merged.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I am having this exact same issue (zc 1.5.0). I am not using the 2 mods you mention, and installed everything unmodified. I can set the groups up in the Admin, but nothing changes on the customer-facing side when I log in under one of the groups. Mine also shows "per item 0.00%" in the admin, although I have set the prices for each group.

One thing I noticed during setup, and I am unsure whether this affects anything: when running the SQL statement to update the tables, only the "ALTER TABLE `products`" statement returned any results. The "ALTER TABLE `specials`" statement returned 0.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rick.at.DBS View Post
    I am having this exact same issue (zc 1.5.0). I am not using the 2 mods you mention, and installed everything unmodified. I can set the groups up in the Admin, but nothing changes on the customer-facing side when I log in under one of the groups. Mine also shows "per item 0.00%" in the admin, although I have set the prices for each group.
    Ok, I went through and re-installed the mod and now it is working fine.

The culprit was human error: the customer group names got changed in the file group_price_per_item.php, as per the instructions, but somehow the original unmodified file got uploaded to the server. Doh!

Plugin Contributions

I was able to install and get the mod working great on 1.5

The only issue im having problems with, is it doesnt seem to work with attributes added. Im assuming at this point it was not configured for this?
    does anyone know of a multiple pricing option (retail / wholesale) that would also include the reduced pricing for attributes?

Thank You
    Bill H.

Plugin Contributions

Display retail prices doesn't include tax on product info page.

Note that the issue below appears to still exist in the current version for 1.5.0

Quote Originally Posted by swagmani View Post
    Hi all,

has anyone else noticed that the '($0.00 Retail)' text under the group price doesn't appear to include tax when tax is set to show in Shop?

If i am correct the problem lies in file:

/cart/includes/functions/functions_prices.php

Specifically in - function zen_get_products_retail_display_price($products_id) - in this line of code:
    PHP Code:
    if ($display_retail_price$display_retail_price '<span id="retailPrice">' .  RETAIL_PRICE_PREFIX_TEXT $currencies->display_price($display_retail_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . RETAIL_PRICE_SUFFIX_TEXT '</span><br />' $display_retail_price ' - - ' $product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id']; 
    this part of the above line of code doesn't work as there is no variable '$product_check' inside this function...:
    PHP Code:
    $product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'
    to fix this add this line of code in - function zen_get_products_retail_display_price($products_id)
    PHP Code:
    $product_check $db->Execute("select products_tax_class_id, products_price from " TABLE_PRODUCTS " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id "'" " limit 1"); 
    working example:
    PHP Code:
        $product_check $db->Execute("select products_tax_class_id, products_price from " TABLE_PRODUCTS " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id "'" " limit 1");

// no prices on Document General

if ($product_check->fields['products_type'] == 3) {
          return 
    ''
    regards,
    Matthew

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rick.at.DBS View Post
    Ok, I went through and re-installed the mod and now it is working fine.

The culprit was human error: the customer group names got changed in the file group_price_per_item.php, as per the instructions, but somehow the original unmodified file got uploaded to the server. Doh!
    Actually...

It is the instructions that are mistaken. There are still 2 group_price_per_item.php files to be edited in 1.5.0. You must have come across the 2nd and thought it was the 1st.

To clarify:

[qoute=gp-per-item-plugin version 1.5.0a readme]

replace all the occurences of that name in the appropriate files - which are:

* /includes/extra_datafiles/group_price_per_item.php // not for 1.5.0 <---this still exists in 1.5.0, it has just been moved.

* /admin/includes/extra_datafiles/group_price_per_item.php

[/quote]

The new location of first file is:

* /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/group_price_per_item.php
    Last edited by g33k; 6 Aug 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast